01.

I, Harry Styles, never knew that all my wishes could really come true. Everything I wish for comes true. And, I really mean it when I say everything. No matter how small or big this wish was, it happens. Although I never believed them when they said dreams come true, until I saw that with my own green eyes.

It all started when I was eight, my birthday wish. I wished to get a goldfish and name him Garry. I know it's weird, very weird, but I was eight and a stupid child. after I blew my candles, that goldfish was a gift from my aunt.

When I was eleven, I wanted this video game that my friend had. Next day, my friend gave me this game for free. He said he was bored with it. And much more wishes came true, but I'll spend a whole day to remember them.

It's not a magic or a curse. And, it's not about birthday wishes and candles, but I guess when you are a kind person, and treat people good even if you're young. And, if you love life, and people and want to archive success. God gives you a lot of chances and gifts.

That's what I did, I worked so hard to be a huge singer. Started out with a small band, wrote some songs and tried to improve my singing. Just hopping and wishing for it to come true.

And, of course, that was my biggest wish that changed my whole life and not mine only, but everyone else around me. A dream that I've always had. I've always loved to entertain people. 

I got my break, and I don't hate or regret that wish, but everything became too much to handle. The media are so annoying, the rumors are so fucked up and the pressure is 24/7. I just need a little break from all of that.

But I can't get a break from... 

"Harry, c'mon get your ass off the couch right now! We have to go on stage in one minute," Liam said to me excited like always. 

The Boys. My family. My brothers.

They are my life, I can't live without them. It's one of the things why I don't regret that wish. And, the fans are the reason too. I adore them, without them my life would have sucked, I know sometimes I get mobbed by them. But I love them, they are the reason why I'm doing this. Also, travelling the world is the coolest thing.

But I can't help it, I miss my best friend. My old life and ordinary days.

If I could only get back to the time when I was with her, when we shared our first kiss, when we were best friends. I had a simple easy life, but now I can't even call her. Why?

The fame will get in the way, fans will send her hate - which she doesn't deserve - The media will make up rumors and that's the last thing I need.

I miss Mandy so much.

I stood up, checked myself in the mirror for the last time and then ran to the stage. I know this won't get off my mind that easily, because when I think of something I really can't stop. All I wish for now is...

Get back to the time where everything was so easy.

Okie Dokie, that was the first chapter.

IT SUCKS PEOPLE I KNOW, SORRY ABOUT THAT! Actually I was thinking about deleting it \ \ \ 

But thanks for all the support. P.S the cover is made by me, but the drawing I found it on we heart it. 

P.S.S sorry for any mistakes.

Oh, and don't forget to vote and comment!