Chapter 8

30 more minutes Anakin thought. He was playing with his mechanical hand. He looked at the detail and how the mechanism worked. He had to do something other than be scared for 30 minutes. He was in a shock sort of state. He hadn't even eaten. He sighed. He decides to get some ration bars to at least have something in his stomach when he told the bad news. As he went to get the ration bars, he heard a sound coming from the hidden closet. He put one hand on his lightsaber as he opened the door to find... " Ahsoka?!" Anakin cried. " What are you doing here? How long have you been here?" he asked. Ahsoka looked at him with sad eyes. " I was the one who killed Savage" she said. " What?" Anakin asked. " It was me" she said. " And it's my fault that Obi Wan's dead" she said, as she was wracked with sobs. " Snips, don't say that" Anakin said. " But it's true! If it hadn't been because if me, Darth Maul would've never gotten mad and wouldn't have tried to kill you and Obi Wan wouldn't have jumped in front of you" she said. " Come here, Snips" he said, as he hugged his padawan. " What am I going to tell the council?" Ahsoka asked. " Nothing" Anakin said. " They don't have to know it was you. I'll change the story. The ending won't be different" Anakin said, his voice cracking. " Don't worry, you'll be alright" Anakin said. And I hope I'll be too.

Satine couldn't shake the feeling that something was really wrong. As the minutes kept dragging on, she felt in her heart that something wasn't right. Please be ok Obi Wan. Please don't be hurt she thought. As they entered the last 5 minutes before the ship landed.

Anakin had told Ashoka to leave through the back entrance of the ship when they landed. She was there already, and so he was alone once again, he looked back at his master and began to cry. Why? He thought. Why did it have to end like this? He didn't know what to say or do. But he had run out of time to figure it out. The ship was landing.

Sorry that this chapter is so short and it took long to write. I had to figure out how to sort some things out. I'll update soon though!! 😊😊😊 Thanks for all your support!!!