Chapter 2

Obi Wan was worried. He and Anakin had been called on an emergency Jedi council meeting and he had run out of Satine's chambers without giving her an explanation. Hundreds of thoughts circled his head. Had something gone wrong on the last mission? Had someone been killed? Were they being reassigned? As these thoughts circled his head, he heard Anakin say " What's wrong master?" " Huh? Uh... Nothing, just thinking that's all"            " Sure. Are you thinking about your girlfriend?" Obi Wan blushed but kept his composure. " Anakin, how many times do I have to tell you, she's not my girlfriend". " Sure master..." " How would you feel if I told you that Padmé was your girlfriend?" " Well...." at the moment they reached the Jedi Council chambers, and Anakin said,    " We will continue this conversation later master"

As they entered, they saw that only Master Yoda and Mace Windu, and they bowed respectfully. " Welcome General Kenobi, General Skywalker" said Mace. " Thank you for receiving us. Now, what seems to be the problem?" asked Obi Wan. " Are we being reassigned?" Obi Wan said. "No. Reassigned you will not be" said Master Yoda. " We called you here to discuss an important decision" said Master Windu. " What decision?" asked Anakin. " It's about the no attachements rule" said Mace. At the mention of the rule, both Obi Wan and Anakin paled,  but kept their composure. " Did someone break it?" asked Obi Wan. " No" said Mace. " Decided we have to get rid of it" said Master Yoda. " WHAT?!" both Master and Knight exclaimed. " Why?" asked Anakin. " Over the years we have lost many good and skilled Jedi over this rule"said Mace " And now, more than ever, we need all the Jedi we can to stop the Sith. And we will not keep losing Jedi because they've fallen in love, gotten married, or formed a family with someone and they've left because they know that it's against the code" he said. " We just wanted you to be the first to know" said Master Windu. Stunned, Obi Wan said " Thank you masters" as he and Anakin bowed and then turned to leave. Then, Mace Windu said " Master Yoda has something to tell you". Both Jedi spun around and Master Yoda said with a smile " Your relationships, secret to us they are not". " Relationships?" asked Anakin. " Yes relationships" said Master Windu. " We know about you and Senator Amidala, young Skywalker" Anakin blushed and looked down at his boots, smiling in embarrassment. " And about you and Duchess Satine, General Kenobi" Obi Wan blushed and looked down as well, smiling too. " YES!!" Anakin exclaimed. " I knew it. She is your girlfriend!" as he pumped his fist in the air. " And what about you and Padmé? This explains a lot Anakin." said Obi Wan. Then, he remembered where he was and asked " Are we going to relieved of duty?" " No". " Too many Jedi, lost we already have. More we will not". " Thank you masters" both Jedi said as they bowed and walked out of the chambers. They walked in silence, too stunned to say anything. Soon they parted ways and Obi Wan only one thing on his mind. I have to tell Satine, he thought with a smile and walked towards her chambers to share the good news.

Thank you guys for being so understanding. Sorry, but my first Chapter 2 got deleted and I had to write it all over again, so I had to put 5 on hold but I'll finish it soon. Thanks for your support!!!😁😁😁😁😁