Chapter 5~Part 1~

Chapter 5~ Kiss of the spies I

~Part 1- The secret agent's secret~

'But Sir, try to understand, I am telling you she wont do anything.'

'How can we blindly trust her? You don't even know her.'

'But it is confirmed, I am sure, that she isn't from the other side... and I know her...I trust her...um... well...'

'Emotions, huh 007?'

'... You can do anything to me if I am wrong... I've researched her background. If you do anything to her, I resign immediately.'

'Wait 007, you know we need you. You are a good member...powerful, I should say... But...she is a girl... you know. Our group is an all-guy organisation... How can we...?'

'I take the responsibility sir...'

'Ok, fine...'

'May I release her Sir? I mean untie her bonds and all?'

'Go ahead.'

I heard these voices and footsteps, some walking away, some coming closer, as I tried to blink away the darkness, but realised that I was blindfolded and tied to a chair I have a bad feeling about this. Felt scared. Where was I? My shoulder pained. And the voices, if I am not wrong... one of the voices is of-

'Melissa? You awake?' came the soothing voice of Judian.

'muhhuh', I tried to say 'uh huh', but realised that even my mouth was gagged.

'I am...so...sorry', he stressed on each of the words softly as I heard him near me. 'It's all my fault.' He sighed. 'Please, forgive me.' Suddenly I felt his hands over my tied ones. He touched my hands as he untied them. I tried to move them, but they were numb. So were my feet, I felt, as he untied them. I tried to stand straight, but fell forward because of my numb legs. Luckily he caught and whispered-

'Ah, poor thing, I am really sorry...' He sighed again. He took my hands and rubbed them with his. I could feel them again, cool! My hands were no longer numb! Then I felt his hand on my face as he untied my mouth. I breathed in some air. Then I tried to untie the blindfold, but it was too tight for me. I suddenly felt his hands over mine. I removed mine. In a few seconds, he removed the cloth from my eyes. I could not help but feel safe when I saw him. And I don't know how, in a moment I was hugging him and crying with all my might.

'There, there... its okay now... stop crying...c'mon...' he said in such a soothing tone, that surprisingly in a second, my tears stopped. I looked at the strange place where I was. Suddenly I backed away from him... This time, it was him, who scared me...

'W-who, who are you?' I asked the man standing in front of me... Somebody whom I knew as Judian Brown, my teacher and my mom's best friend... Well something else too, but that wasn't important to mention he was my biggest crush right now...

'I-I'll explain... But first please change into this.' He handed me a bag...

After two minutes, I came out of a small room. Okay, it was dark and I had no mirror. I came out of the room.

'S-sir? ...Don't look at me... But tell me first what am I wearing? It feels like...these clothes are... for...guys, you know?' I said silently.

'Yea...' he said with his back towards me... 'They... are mine...', he silently whispered.

'What?' I felt surprised and blushed at the same time... These are his? His touch must be in there His smell, so delicious, I hugged myself, feeling like I was hugging him... No! Suddenly I remembered something important, real important.

'Wait... Mr Judian Brown!' I said with a sudden anger... sounding like he was the student and I teacher, ' We need to talk!' Geez, I felt like an angry house wife. He turned towards me. I looked in his eyes. They had an unreadable expression.

'Okay...' he sighed.

(So this is where, my story turns to be a sci-fi thing...)

'Okay, so you're a secret agent, work in this organisation called CFS or Crime Fighters in Secret. And... since I found about you guys, they think I am dangerous... and I may even be an enemy...Tell me is this science fiction?' I said after a few minutes, 'Okay.... One more thing... why the hell am I in your clothes??'

'Uh... well, we are in an all guys organisation... and only 002, my boss knows about you... And if others find out... you may be in danger... so... I... had an extra pair of clothes here... And I found nothing else...'

I felt that somehow he felt embarrassed. So I tried to change the topic, from his clothes.

'O-kay.... you're right. But my hair?'

'Yea, this' he handed out a cap. Okay, I know next. I pulled up my hair up and put on the cap. Then I removed my earrings and bracelets.

'Am I done now?' I asked him.

'Kay...' He sighed again.

'What? Is my hair out?'

'No... its just that... 002 is not happy with you... Don't worry, if he threats to do anything to you, I will threat to resign... Or I may, will... if they become a danger to you.'

'No! You cant... You just should not. Cant anything be done?'

He tsk-ed. 'You are my responsibility Melissa... I cant let you be harmed.'

'But I wont let you suffer. I'll prove myself. Know what? I know about Hotel Beso and maybe something about this Aztec org...'

'You? But how?'

'Well... The hotel is too famous and I think I've visited it many times, mom and dad, you know, I can get a reservation there any time! ...and this Aztec... well I think it was a few years back... I read something about it on the net... maybe possibility of being involved in a great theft, or something...can you take me to this 002?'

'Come then...' he said with a light of hope in his eyes. But little did I know that this hope was not because I knew something about the mission...but because this is my chance to be safe...

He took me to this 002's office. This guy was busy in some paperwork and looked up at Judian...Sir. Then he looked up at me...

'Who might you be? 007, did you let in another...?'

'Its me.' I removed my cap and felt glad, in a way, to see his surprised face. I looked up to Judian, and he nodded. I went ahead and spoke.

'Well, Sir? I am Melissa Blossom. And have some information for you...

'Okay... so this Aztec team believes that you guys are an all guys team. Kay... and the moonstone you are searching is hidden in one of the rooms in the hotel... But what I don't understand is why am I in a strange dress again? Mr B... or should I say Mr. Butler?' I said pointing towards my reflection in the mirror.

Why was I in a maid costume? I looked at Mr. B in front of me. He was wearing a butler costume and bowed down dramatically.

'At your service Ma'am... Today I am going to serve you... some hot answers with a pinch of sizzling explanation. Or if you need anything else, here is your butler in front of you...'

I threw his shirt, which I was wearing earlier, and had now taken off, with all my might at him.

'Relax, ma'am, that's my favourite shirt! Oops, this aint my ma'am, this is a hot headed maid...' He smirked.

'Uaah!' I groaned... Then we both started laughing.