"Okay. Go."

My mother composed herself. Both Dad and Mr. Pio's reaction were cold and nervous.

While that other guy just remained calm leaning on his chair.

"So, when you were little, me, your Dad, your uncle Pio and his wife, Roa, my friend, all came to an agreement that you will marry their son."

I did not say anything.

"So, that day has come! You're getting married! "

I was unsure how my face looked. But one thing is for sure!

It made me froze!

"Ge--getting married to whom? "

"To Pio's son, darling, Jeno!"

My eyes automatically fell on him. He did not look at me. He remained quiet.

I was devastated!

Like I'm dying with shock!

And they didn't tell any thing about it!!

"So, what do you expect from me? That I'll just accept it and say yes? Mom, Dad, you planned it with yourselves and did not consult me whether if I will like it or not?!"

"Lucy! "

I did not let my mother finish her word and I went outside the room!

This is such a frustrating day!

I hate every single thing that ever happened today!

I hate it so much.

I reach for the elevator and pressed the 40th floor.

They can't just dropped it like a bomb and expect me to accept it wholeheartedly!!!

And all of those men that I can get married with, why it has to be that guy?!

Why?!

************************************
Jeno's POV

"Oh, dear! This is such a disaster! " Mrs. Yoo said.

"Well, I don't blame her to act like that! " I said.

All eyes were on me.

"I also feel the same way! I can't marry her."

"Why?" my father asked.

"Because this is the first time we met! You can't expect me to like her and get married right away!"

I heard Mrs. Yoo laughed softly. "Well, you have a point. But, a deal is a deal! Your mother clearly promised that both of our children will get married to each other. "

"That was your decision and not ours! Why do we have to be a part of it? "

I heard my father coughed. I looked at him. He was holding his chest. I instantly attended him. "Dad?"

"I'm okay! Just..just feeling tired."

I leaned his back on the chair and loosened his tie so he can breathe.

"Are you alright, Pio? "Mr. Yoo asked.

"Yes, I am."

"You can't possibly let your father down just because of a certain marriage? We all know what's the status of your father's health and you can see that he needs to have someone who can manage the company right away! And we all know that you are the perfect candidate! However, you can't be the next President if you won't marry Lucy. "

For the first time in our meeting, I have never seen that expression of hers.

Lucy's mother was so scary and cunning.