Awkward Car Ride and Information (chap 48)

Start from the beginning

"Jack. I need to speak to you and Elsa" Dr.Felix said.

"You have a rare condition. It causes rampage and emotional stress on your mental state. To this point, we believed Elsa was the only person in existence to have it. Then you came along" Dr.Felix explained

"Wait wait wait! If I have this 'condition' then how come you're just finding out now?!" I argued

"It's triggered when the emotional state becomes too pressured. Or when you desire it too" He said that last part nervously.

"Wait. Wait. Wait. What do you mean by desire to?" Elsa said

"Well, it's a full moon and Jack doesn't seem to be on a rampage"

Well, that was true

"But what about Elsa? She's not going murder crazy?" I said

"I do believe you two have a strong relationship or past relationship. And because of that bond, Jack can calm Elsa down. I realized that when you were in the vault and Jack went to hug you. And the moment he touched you, your eyes returned to their natural color. So you two must've touched in some way or form for her to have calmed down"

Oh yeah.

I remember I hugged Elsa. This clears up a lot.

But I couldn't help but blush.

"But to confirm this theory, I need you to tell me exactly what happened when you turned, or how you turned back. What was your reaction when you first looked at the moon?" Dr.Felix asked me.

"Oh. Umm. My legs felt numb and it was spreading throughout my body. But I didn't try to struggle and it went away pretty quickly"

Dr.Felix thought for a few minutes.

"This clears things up. Elsa has more strength, but less control. And you have less strength, but more control. You two even each other out!"

"So, what does this mean?" I asked.

"You and Elsa are the two strongest and weakest human beings in existence. Elsa alone has the power to take on several armies. With the two of you combined, you're practically invincible"

Wow.

"How can we be strong and weak at the same time?!"

"Patience Jack" Dr.Felix said.

I wonder what would happen if me and Elsa fought.

"So how does this thing work. Why can't Elsa control it?" I asked

"Elsa...she has too many emotions to control. You see. This condition splits your personality in three. Half is rage and anger, and the other is sadness and despair" Dr.Felix explained

"That's just 2 parts. You said there were 3?" I corrected

"That's what I'm about to get to. The 3rd part is the most important. It's right in between the other two. Like a barrier. It's what you're in right now. Yet, the barrier can be broken by fear. And once it's gone, you lose complete control over yourself and your mind takes over"

Well that's nice to know.

"There is no cure for this condition"

Eeeeeven better.

"Welp. I'm going to go inform the others of this discovery. And I think you and Elsa should talk for a bit" Dr.Felix left with a smirk implanted onto his face.

He shut the door, leaving me and Elsa alone.

She let out a large sigh.

Elsa ran up to me and wrapped her hands around my neck and buried her face into my shoulder.

"Thanks. F-For saving me." Elsa said awkwardly.

And I awkwardly hugged back.

She pulled away quickly.

"So...now what?" I asked

"Anna's coming. I can hear her. She's going to bombard us with questions and force me to tell her what happened. Dr.Felix probably already told her about you. Then after that's over. Everything can go back to normal"

As if on cue, Anna came in. Nearly breaking the door down.

Hiccup, Merida, Rapunzel, and Flynn stood behind her.

"Tell me everything".

A/N okay I personally think this was the crappiest chapter yet.

I needed to get some information out to help better understand the story and It kinda backfired.

But you guys have waited long enough for an update, so here it is.

I apologize for it's major crappyness but I added a jelsa moment to pay up for it (not really). It was really tiny but it was there.

Sorry again for the wait. Blame the chugs. And the fact that I've had a bit of trouble transitioning from point to point.

But I have a lot planned.

A lot planned MUAHAHAHAHA!

Anyway thanks for reading and stuff and all.

Because you waited for like a million years you guys get a whale that I found
╭━━━━━━━━╮┏━╮╭━┓
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┃╰╮╰╯╭╯
╰╯┈┈┈┈┈┈╰╮╰╮╭╯┈
┣━━╯┈┈┈┈┈┈╰━╯┃┈┈
╰━━━━━━━━━━━━╯┈┈
His name is Fishy. Let's pretend he's made of waffles.

Please excuse my graham crackers

*throws waffles (and Fishy) at the audience*

Oh and you guys.

Hiccstrid or Mericcup.

I want to know what you Guys prefer just cause I might need it for the story later. I can't choose because I ship both equally, so you guys get to vote.

Warning: Waffle is about to start fangirling so I recommend if you would not like to hear screaming to skip to the next chapter. Or just stop reading if it's not out yet.

Aaaaand start!

Ma potaters. Ma potaters. We. We hit. 100k.... 100 K!!!! ASDFGHJKL I LOVE YOU ALL COME AND GIVE WAFFLE A HUG THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH LIKE WHY DO YOU READ THIS CRAPPY EXCUSE OF A STORY. O DONT UNDERSTAND BUT I LOVE YOU GUYS ANYWAYS. OHMYGOSH IM FREAKING OUT THANK YOU! MA POTATERS ARE AMAZING! SHSKANDIWVFLEOWVRRIRHT FJANSBDLAGDKSBENRORNALENFOEHRBFJEIEBSDJFOEHAKFPEJSBDJSKSJ.
COME. COME GIVE WAFFLE A HUG!

Remember my authors note right after chapter 8. That's my favorite chapter. Because I was freaking out so hard because I got 200 reads. Imagine me now. IMAGINE ME NOW YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME AND I LOVE YOU ALL.

*floods the universe with overly ecstatic waffles causing the apocalypse and world war 3*