Sebastian Michaelis x Bella Ruth | I Love You.

Backstory: Bella Ruth is half blind, so her right eye is blind while her left works perfectly fine. So, she wears an eyepatch over that eye, like Ciel. Bella is a maid for the Phantomhive Manor, while Sebastian is the Head Butler. This is just another 'normal' day at the Phantomhive Manor. Let's go from the beginning of the day, shall we?
~Random song up top
-----------------------------------
~Bella's POV~

I wake up in the maids quarters, I look to my left to see that Mey-Rin is still asleep. I'm going to have to wake her up. As I sit up, I stretch my arms and legs.

I grab the eyepatch Ciel had given me to hide my blind eye from that little...incident...with Grell about a week ago. Nobody here will ever let Grell live that down. I can't blame them, honestly. She is just jealous because Sebastian likes me more than her, so that ended up with her shoving me. *Grell is a girl in this, I looked up her gender, yeah..sorry, I'm a noob* After Grell had shoved me, I had hit a part of the brain on a rock to where my eye would go blind. Unfortunately, this is permanent. I don't really mind, though.

Sure, I'm mad at Grell for doing this to me, but I will survive. At least she didn't kill me, right?

Since this is still pretty recent, I'm still adjusting.

Ciel had ordered Sebastian to keep a close eye on me, in case I hurt myself or something. I appreciate that he cares, and that Sebastian had also suggested that someone should stay with me for most of the day until I get used to this properly. I know that Ciel would have ordered for either Mey-Rin or one of the butlers here to watch over me anyways.

I brush my short, navy blue hair *like Ciel* down before putting the eyepatch over my right eye. I had my hair cut to make things easier. That was before my injury, though. I don't care whether I have long or short hair, but short is easier to handle. Plus, it is less heavy so that's an added bonus.

My eyes were an ocean blue, like Ciel's, but now my right eye is a bright gray color, almost the same white color of my sclera *the white part of your eye*, making it harder to see my actual iris. *The color around your pupil, aka the color around black circle in the center of your eye* So basically, my left eye is ocean blue (like Ciel's eyes), while the right is the bright gray color that is harder to see.

I slip into my maids outfit that stopped a little after your knees, like Mey-Rin's, and slide my feet into my slightly heeled boots that also matches Mey-Rin's. I had a bit of difficulty due to my blind eye, plus the eyepatch, but I managed just fine on my own. And of course I had black leggings under everything. I put on my maids headpiece and walk over to Mey-Rin's bed.

I stand on the left side of her bed, which was next to my bed, and gently shook her awake.

"Mey-Rin..Mey-Rin, wake up..it's time for work.." I tried waking her up, but all she did was stir in her sleep.

Right..she doesn't normally wake up this early. I won't bother her anymore.

I grab her maids outfit for the day and lay them down at the foot of her bed before heading upstairs and into the kitchen. I feel like someone is watching me, but I just shrug it off since Sebastian is supposed to watch over me, so I just assume it's him.

I start cleaning the oven for Bard when he cooks later, and move on to the counters. I wonder where Sebastian is? He is usually awake by now and helps me clean everything up.

I hear footsteps behind me as I am cleaning off a butchers knife and think it's Sebastian, so I turn around, still cleaning the knife, and say, "Hey Sebas-"

I cut myself off when I look up to find the one person I never wanted to see again..

..Grell..

"-tian.." I mumble the last part of his name, and stare wide eyed at Grell.