{Chapter 6}

A small whimper was heard as a cold, slightly wet nose bumped your [skin color] hand. You stirred and groaned a little as you were awakened from your blissful slumber. You turned to see [Pet's Name] whimpering with her deep red eyes begging. "What's wrong, girl?" you questioned, sitting up slowly. She hopped down from the bed and walked towards the door. You smiled tiredly and opened the door. "Scratch when you're done," you gently stated before she darted off into the night.You closed the door, leaving it unlocked so that it would be quicker to unlock so that it would be quicker to let her back in. You snuggled back under your blankets where you fell into an instant slumber.

"W-Where am I..?" you questioned as you walked through a light blue and purple fog. There was nothing to be seen. Nothing. Panic rushed through your senses, blinding your logic and reason. You started running.

'Faster,' you said to yourself. 'I have to go faster!!!' You forced your feet to move quicker and quicker, even though they hurt more than any pain you had ever felt before.

Well.. almost..

Your foot slipped and started to fall towards the ground. Down below you, you saw city lights and country fields down below you. They looked over a thousand feet below you. Your heart stopped. 'This is my end..' you thought, tears brewing in your [eye color] orbs. You closed them, but time was moving slowly. You could feel your body falling slowly when two arms wrapped around your waist and gently pull you into something. Your head felt a heartbeat in the chest that it was now resting on, your [hair color] locks acting like a pillow. You looked up to see a man with deep blue eyes and a gentle grin. He had long black hair that draped over his white hoodie.

"Are you okay?" his gruff, yet soothing, voice asked gently with a concern lacing. You could only nod, unable to look away from his enchanting eyes. He gentle grin turned into a cocky smirk as he leaned a little closer to your face, his minty breath hit your [skin tone] skin. "You see something you like?" he teased, eyes never leaving yours. Again, you couldn't speak, but a deep blush grew over your face in reply. He leaned a little closer, holding you more securely in his arms. His touch numbed your over-active nerves, causing you to melt like pudding in his arms. His lips were only just an inch away from yours when darkness made the bliss disappear, only leaving behind a sinister voice behind.

"I will get you."

You awoke in a gasp, sweat beating down your face. Panic was written over your face and your [eye color] orbs were wide and shaking. "Tsk, I thought your were asleep," your heard a gruff voice growl in annoyance. It was the same voice from your dream with the man that made everything feel right. You whipped your head around to see.. him. The one that kept breaking into your house and trying to kill you. Upon reflecting on this, you realized that you probably should have locked the door to buy you some time to be able to kill the bastard.

'Wait... he's the boy from my dreams..'

"Y-You-," you started, but was caught off by his scarred hand grabbing your by your neck. You gasped in response, trying to get oxygen that your body demanded to have to stay alive. It was useless, though; whenever you would struggle or try to get air, his grip would tighten, causing you to grow weak and numb. This wasn't enough for him, though. He proceeded to slam you against your wall, causing pain to shoot through your back and pictures to fall and the glass shattered. The grinning killer smirked at the glistening shards and picked on up, stabbing it in your [skin tone] skin. A scream of agony and pain erupted from your lungs as blood seeped through your skin and dripped down your cheek. Seemingly pleased with this reaction, the black-haired male took another piece of the glass and stuck it in your left arm. Tears mixed with blood as they slid down your face and hit the floor.

"You know, I've been watching you for a while, [Name]," he whispered, pulling his knife out.You started to weep uncontrollably. "Now now.." Jeff's gruff voice whispered into your ear as he pinned you against the wall of your bedroom walls with his knife pressed against your neck. "You're always complaining how no one can catch you, but, you seem so frightened, with my knife against your [skin toned] neck. Face it. You're destined to death," he spoke as he tilted his head slowly to the side, an insane look in his lidless eyes. You looked at him, your own wide with terror. Who was this man? Why was he here?
"He is your soul mate," a faceless man's 'voice' rang through so both of you heard. Jeff turned around, growling lowly.
"What?"

You looked up, your eyes dull like gravel. Black and dark navy spots were starting to blind your vision from your blood loss. Your senses felt dead, and felt yourself slowly drifting into darkness. You heard arguing before blacking out.

Your soul mate wanted you dead