Chapter 1~ He saw me

Its funny how days can turn into weeks that can turn into months that can turn into a year. Why am I saying this? Well you see, about a year ago I was at a club, and like anyone who goes to a club you get drunk and regretting it the next day. Well, that's the story of my life. I bet your wondering who I am. Well let's just say that I was once friends with five of the greatest, funniest, perverted guys you would ever met. My name is Sarah Jane and yeah, it's been a freaking year since I was kidnapped (again) from my boys. Yep, I'm the girl that the world's biggest boy band, One Direction, was looking for. Was? Yeah, was, they were looking for me but then one day they just stopped. Don't ask me why they did, I don't know, but I'm glad they did, they don't need to worry about me anymore than they had to.

So I bet your wondering who kidnapped me right. Well his name is John. He's beaten me more times than I can count and, he has raped me three times. But on the bright side I'm aloud to see my boys. How? Well you see, he knows a guy who knows a guy who can get both of us One Direction tickets for their whole tour in Europe. The down side to it is that, we can only have seats that were in the middle, no back stage pass, no VIP, and the second it's over we leave, no questions asked, no putting up a fight, and I can't let the boys know I was there.

It could always be worst. I could be pregnant and had a child. Not saying that, that is worst I'm just saying cos in every story you read the girl gets pregnant from the guy who kidnapped her and I'm not that cliché.

"Let's go." That voice, I've come to hate that voice.

"Okay." I whisper. I take one last look in the mirror; you can still faintly see the bruises that have formed from last night's beating. I just hope no one notices them.

Louis's Pov:

I hate them. I hate them so much, it's been a month since they decided to leave and never look again. Even Niall gave up. Why the hell would he give up? She was his girlfriend!

The boys and I are in the car waiting to go to the arena. Once again I'm silent and the boys are going off on some random thing.

"Come on Lou, we all know we've tried looking for her. Her and John are nowhere in the country." Harry says. I give him a quick glance and look away. The boy's and I haven't gotten along after they decided not to continue looking for her.

"Let's just get this over with." I tell them. Niall is the only one who hasn't tried to talk to me since then. He knows that I like her. Hell, they all know I like her now. When they refused to continue looking for her it was like all hell broke loose.

~Flashback~

"Come on guys." I tell them. We are back at our hotel room. Liam and Niall are in the living room, Zayn is in the kitchen and Harry is eating something, and I have my shoes on and waiting for them to get theirs.

"Lou." Zayn begins. "We need to talk." I sigh, and follow Zayn to the living room. I sit down, Liam and Niall move so they are sitting across from me, along with Zayn, and Harry.

"So what is it?" I ask. They are all being really serious and that's not always good.

"Louis... You know we all love her right?" Harry asks. I nod slowing not understanding what they are saying.

"Then you know that its hard for us to say this." I look at Liam.

"Say what? Come on guys, you are kind of freaking me out." Slowly I begin to think. "Is- is she dead?" I ask. No one answered. "Is she dead? Did they find her body?" My voice is rising.

"No! No..." Niall says. "No, she's not dead." I sigh in relief.

"Okay so what's the big deal?"