perfect places • jack

third person's view
• • • •

your feet stepped and stepped , your eyes wandering around , your fingers slowly touching the books in shelves.

you were on your own little world , as your eyes continued to wander ; it had landed on something that got you wondering and lost.

a boy , a really pretty boy. you were astonished as to why he was in a library at such time. you were confused , questions clouded your mind.

he glanced over to you , you smiled at him ; he smiled back. you went over and asked—

'' hey stranger , wanna escape this place and go to the perfect place ? ''

'' i would be glad ''

he smiled to you and you grabbed his hand ran out of the library.

—————

as you ate at a diner at 1 ; 45 in the morning ; both of you escaped your houses. neither of your parents knew.

smiles painted at both of your lips , laughs sounding like music to each others ears as you tell each other stories.

people looking at both of you strangely but you did not care.

—————

you laughed as he said jokes over the phone. your mother has scolded you for using it as she wanted to call someone too.

you ignored her anyways as you continue to talk to the boy you met at the library. your minded started to imagine sceneries with jack that you dearly wanted to happen.

—————

he looked at you while you typed poetries in your typer. you were focused and he couldn't help but stare at you.

the way your nose scrunched up when you did not like the words written in the paper , your tongue running over your lips every now and then , and your fingers dancing on letters by letters.

he admired you ; oh how much he admired you , my dear. he wanted to just kiss you right there. but he knew he couldn't , he was too weak to do it.

—————

you smiled as he took pictures of you in his camera. creating little memories you both wanted to last forever.

you winked and then laughed afterwards and snapped the picture , oh how much he dearly loved that picture. you were genuinely laughing .

he stared at the picture and said

'' look at this one , love ''

you went and looked at the picture and smiled , you laughed and took the camera while saying the words

'' your turn ''

—————

he looked at your pictures in his polaroid , his friend , daniel , sat next to him. and he asked—

'' who's that ? ''

'' oh , her ? i met her in the library ''