designed • zach

z a c h
• • •   •

laying in bed with my head full of thoughts that confuses me , makes me happy and sad. i got up and walked to my closet , taking my coat from the hanger rack when a box fell.

i picked it up curiously , walked to my bed and opened my lamp and the it read '' memories '' .
i opened it and saw a picture of her , a picture of y/n. she was smiling really big while looking at the camera , my heart clenched.

i saw polaroids of a field , a truck , an ice cream shop , and so much more. but one caught my attention , it was me and her , a polaroid of me and her on a date celebrating our 3rd year anniversary.

concert tickets , m & g passes , pictures of places animals and things , matching bracelets and rings.

tears started forming from my eyes , memories came running back. i saw a dry daisy with a note hanging from it '' our fav. flower '' .

a small box caught my attention again. i opened it and saw the necklace we both had , it was missing one necklace , and then i realized that , she still had the necklace.

tears fell from my eyes and my breathing uneasy. a shirt was also in the box , i picked it up and it smelled exactly like her.

i looked down the box and saw an envelope. opened it and saw a picture of both of us smiling at each other and her holding my face.

and when i was about to crumple the envelope i felt something inside it , a letter. i opened it and it said

'' my love ,

      we just broke up , and we're both currently crying. but i just wanted to thank you for the memories and love you showered me with. thank you for everything. thank you for
opening my eyes and making me realize that there is so much more out there. thank you for making my heart happy and loved. thank you for loving my flaws and mistakes. thank you for everything. just know that i will always be here for you , even if you don't want me to be. i love you so much

                                                             ~ y/n l/n  ''

tears flowed down to my cheeks , and my lip quivering from sobbing. i held the letter to my chest and cried.

i dialed her number , in two rings she answered.

'' hello ? ''

her voice rang through my ears and straight to my heart. her voice was still soft and it made my heart clenched.

'' hi ''

i responded quietly.

'' i still love you y-y/n ''

i stuttered.

'' i know , me too.. ''

she smiled on the other line with a happy hearts and happy tears on here eyes. she knew he would call her. she knew.

after all , they were design and painted to be together.

_______________________________

hii !!

second update !!

and the third one is going to be published in thirty minutes.

this is so bad.. im sorry y'all :((

~ jae 🌻