book store romance • jonah

j o n a h
• • • •
I was going to the book store that was downtown in la.I went there alone cause i know if I brought the boys with me,it will be a disaster and i wouldn't be able to read some books.

I parked at a empty parking spot and locked my door then walked to the book shop.I roamed around isle after isle trying to find the book that i wanted.

I saw the book and smiled grabbing it,but another hand grabbed it as well.I looked infront of me and saw a drop dead gorgeous girl.

I smiled at her and decided to be polite and kind so i said my hello.She said 'hi' and smiled back at me.

A person shouted her name 'y/n did you find it? we have to go now' which made her look that gave me the opportunity to take the piece of paper that had my name and number in it from my pocket.

Don't ask..its just there for a reason.I gave the book to her and she said 'thank you so much,i really needed this'

'No problem haha' i said smiling back.

She left but without thanking me again which made my heart melt at how adorable she looked.

I tooked the other book left and payed for it.I left to go home but stopped at chipotle to get them food.

I came back home with the book bag and the chipotle bag.I screamed 'chipotle' and they all came running down and pushing and tripping each other.

I facepalmed and laughed at their stupidity and childishness.I went back to our room holding my book brown paper bag.

I took out my 'Harry Potter and Goblet of Fire' book.I lost my first one and decided to buy another.

• 1 week later •

Me and the boys were walking to a vintage looking restaurant.We all sat down as the waiter gave us a menu and waited for us to order when all of a sudden my phone went off.

I received a message from a unknown number but decided to ignore it and order.After we all ate we debated on who will pay and daniel had an idea of give all of our credit card and mix it then let the waiter choose.

Luckily,my card wasn't pick but jack's was.He laughed at zach cause he thought zach's card was pick when it was his.

When the waiter gave us our credit cards back,jack's face was hilarious.It was like he saw a clown and the clown decided to chase him.

We all laughed at him and he was devastated,he glared at all of us and said.

' the bill's probably cheap anyways ' he said guessing

' how much is the bill,sir? ' daniel asked the waiter

' 296$,thats your bill ' the waiter answered while going back to the cashier

' WHAT?! never mind then...' jack's face fell and we all laughed.

' but the food was amazing tho,how come we haven't been here before? ' zach said curiously

' probably because all we eat is chipotle or taco bell and this is downtown ' corbyn explained to zach

' men downtown in la is so vintage,i love it ' daniel said smiling checking the window view of stores.

I smiled and decided to check who messaged me.I opened my messages and saw a text that read.

' hey,its me.the girl from the book store 😊 '

I immediately smiled remembering her adorable smile that still gives me tingles.I texted her back saying..

' hi! its jonah and i guess you found my little note?i didn't think you would actually text me 😁 '

' why wouldn't i? haha ' she texted back

' kinda creepy i guess? but thanks for texting me! ' i answered

' no problem and im y/n,im 18 and i love harry potter by the way ' she said introducing herself

' im jonah,im 19 and i love harry potter too! ' i said introducing myself

' great! we have something in common then! ☺️ ' she texted

' haha,i gotta go now but ill text you later? ' i texted back

' sure and talk to you soon,book boy 🌻💛 ' she texted

' book boy? haha talk to you soon,book girl 🌿💚 ' i texted back with a smile on my face

I closed my phone and look up to all of them staring at me with smirks on their face.

' what? is there something on my face? ' i said curious

' who's the special girl? ' zach said with a smirk

' yea jonah,tell us bro! ' daniel said pushing my shoulder

' her name is y/n and i met her at a bookstore a few stores down last week ' i said smiling

' dangg she got you smiling already? ' corbyn said with a grin on his face

' jonah got a girl bro! ' jack said pushing zach back and forth

' they're not even together yet and she's already making you smile? she's a keeper bro.keep her. ' zach said smiling at me

' i will haha,lets go ' i said getting up and sk did the guys and we all left the store.

We all went back to the car and me driving while all of us jamming to songs driving around the city of love.

________________________________
Hey angels!!

Thank you to my bby trashyjonah for helping me with this! I love ya bby 🌷💞

Always remember that you are beautiful, strong,lovely person and don't let anyone make you think otherwise,ok? I love you all so freaking much!!

Thank you for 6k reads! That is crazy! I love you 🍒♥️

~ xx jae 🌻💛