• Chapter 15 • New Arrival •

Jaime Thomas Ortiz-Teller
Born: 3rd March 2017
Weight: 6lbs 2oz

I walked into the clubhouse but this time I had a buggy that I was pushing. Inside was my beautiful baby girl, Jaime Thomas Ortiz-Teller.

I walked in and immediately Abel came over to see his cousin. "Hello , Jaime" He spoke to her and tapped her nose, causing Jaime to smile.

"There's my beautiful granddaughter" My mom came over smiling and picked Jaime out from the buggy. Jaime was now 4 weeks old and everyone loved her, especially Jax and Abel.

I pushed the pram to the sitting area and put the brakes on to make sure it didn't roll away.

Out of the corner of my eye I seen Juice walk into the clubhouse. He smiled at me as he seen me and walked back over to him. "Look at her, everyone loves her. She's gonna be a lucky little girl" Juice said and pecked me softly on the lips. "I just don't want her becoming part of the MC, lets make it a rule that no girls after me are allowed" I jokingly said and smiled at Juice. Juice smiled back and then we made our way over to Jaime.

Jaime had sort of tanned skin, guessing that's the Mexican side, her eyes were brown yet she had bright blonde hair.

"Church in 10" Clay shouted over everyone, startling Jaime. "Hey can you look after her while I go for a smoke" I asked my mom as she was already holding Jaime. "Yeah sure baby" My mom smiled at me and rubbed my shoulder.

I hadn't had one cigarette ever since I found out I was pregnant with Jaime. But now she was out my stomach, I was back to old habits.

When I was first pregnant with Jaime I never knew what to think, I was 17 and pregnant with a rapists child. Every day after I found out I started to love her, my child. They always say you can't break the bond between a mother and her child and until I was pregnant I never understood how much a mother could love a child.

I had finished my smoke and decided I better head back for church.

I walked in and seen Abel playing with Jaime on the sofa, Jaime sitting on my moms lap. I go over and give my little girl a kiss on the head and smile at my mom.

Church wasn't interesting all we were doing was swapping ideas on what we think is best for the club. Of course Clay suggested the gun running which Tig agreed with, Jax suggested the porn which of course everyone else agreed to but me? I agreed to neither of those things and kept my thoughts to myself.

Jax and Clay stayed in the chapel as everyone else left, leaving us confused.

Me and Tig decided we were gonna grab some food but before we headed out the door we heard Jax and Clay shouting at each other.

"J.T, your supposed best friend, didn't want to get into guns, can't you see how much shit it has caused us" Jax shouted at Clay and yet all we could do was watch through the glass window. "Your father was a coward, he didn't know what was best for the club. He left your mother here while he went over to Ireland to bang another chick" Clay exclaimed back and I gasped in shock, widening my eyes.

Before things could get bloody I barged in as Jax and Clay stared at me. "Don't you dare call my father a coward! You banged someone who was half your age and didn't even bother to tell my mom. Now Jax, stop this! All this fighting between you and Clay will make things work. I don't agree with guns, it has caused us shit but we all want the money. I want the money to look after my girl, you should want the money to look after Thomas, Abel and Tara. Until something definite is sorted, guns is what we're sticking with" I shouted at the both of them, leaving them in shock at how angry I was. "Kayla, you're 17. You know Jackshit" Clay shouted back at me. "I may know 'jackshit' but what I know is my step-father is a greedy self absorbed arsehole who makes decisions for the club based on himself" I screamed back at Clay as Jax stood beside him, awkwardly. "Don't you dare speak to me like that, you understand?" Clay exclaimed, walking over to me and pointing a finger in my face. "I'll speak to you however I want until you learn to give me respect" I said a bit quieter, looking up at him.

Clay just scoffed and walked away, leaving Jax stunned as he stared at me. "You didn't have to do that" Jax spoke quietly to me. "Well if I didn't try and put him in his place, who would've?" I asked rhetorically and walked out from the chapel, leaving the Clubhouse.

I hopped onto my bike and made the trip to McDonald's which me and Tig were supposed to do.

Short-ish chapter again but I didn't know what else to put. So yeah, just like the series there is tension between Clay and Jax about the gunrunning and maybe the letters which explains J.T's death will become part of the story. -T x