• Chapter 6 • Part 1 • Shoot up •

I sat outside the clubhouse on the bench and lit up a smoke. It was 6am and I couldn't sleep so I decided to come to the clubhouse.

The wind blew through my hair and I shivered a little as I took a drag. The smoke filled my lungs and I blew it out, looking at the smoke rise up onto the air.

Once I had finished my cigarette I walked into the clubhouse and the smell of weed, beer and sweat filled my nose. I decided to clean up and give the place a little TLC as no one else did. I put on my playlist and This Charming Life by Joan Armatrading played through the sound system. (this song features in Sons of Anarchy : Season 3 Episode 13) I hummed along to the tune as I cleaned away the rubbish from the floor and tables. All ready the clubhouse looked much better than usual.

I cleaned for 2/3 hours straight, Halfsack came in half way through when I was cleaning and decided to help. By the time it was 9am the place was spotless and smelt like flowers. We had finished just in time for everyone coming in.

As planned, me, Jax and Tig got in the van with the crates in the back. I sat in the front with Jax as he was driving and Tig sat all alone in the back making sure the crates were fine.

A few minutes into the drive I connected my phone to the aux chord. "I hope not" Jax commented as I played my favourite song, Shake that by Eminem and Nate Dogg.(I put a video of the song with this chapter). "It's a good song Jax!" I said as I attempted to dance in the front. He rolled his eyes and I continued dancing. I looked back at Tig and he just shook his head and I laughed. "There she goes, shaking that ass on the floor bumping and grinding that pole the way she's grinding that pole I think I'm losing control" I sang and Jax had had enough, he turned the music off and I stuck my bottom lip out. "Well done Jax" Tig said and I glared at him, I was having fun but no. The 2 party poopers had to spoil it.

We arrived at Darby's small cottage in Stockton. It was in the middle of nowhere so we knew if anyone was failing the people who were meeting Darby and so he could do his dirty business. "Darby" Clay said as he walked towards the cottage which had Darby already sitting outside. "Clay. You have the guns I guess?" Darby said and turned his head towards the van which me and Jax were exiting. "Yeah, there's 6 crates so we'll help you get them inside" Clay replied and started walking towards the van. Me and Jax picked up one of the crates, Chibs and Tig had another, Opie and Juice took one and Happy and clay took a crate. The crates were heavy and couldn't be lifted by one person and so Darby stood and told us where to go.

The house was small but big enough so Darby could do what he wanted to. Although samcro didn't agree with what Darby was doing, he was making and dealing outside of Charming.

He lead us to a room in the back and told us just to place the crate down. I looked around and couldn't see any meth making which made me confused but wasn't as confused as I saw a door which lead down to a cellar.

As soon as me and Jax places the last crate down he walked over to Jax and gave him an envelope. He carefully opened it and took out the money which was inside "30 grand? Thought you wanted them for half price?" Jax asked and turned to Darby. "Well, I'm still getting the deal aren't I?" He replied while Jax put the money back in the envelope.

We all left, me, Jax and Tig got in the van and everyone else hopped on their bikes.

On the ride back the 3 of us chatted and I attempted to connect my phone to the aux chord but Jax had other ideas and pulled the aux chord out, resulting in me playfully slapping him. "We are not listening to your shit" Tig said from the back of the van. "The person in the passenger seat is always the DJ" I said and raised my eyebrows while I crossed my arms. "Never heard that one before, have you Tig?" Jax asked sarcastically and looked at Tig in the rear view mirror. "Nah, never" Tig replied and I just pouted. "God, put that bottom lip away before you trip over it" Jax said and I smiled a little, I can never stay angry at him because he always knew how to cheer me up.