The next picture was of Ash chasing a Munchlax with his mouth full of noodles while Munchlax was running off with a plate full of snacks and a bowl of noodles, while Serena was giggling in the corner of the picture feeding a Caterpie.

The final picture was Ash and Serena saying their goodbyes. Ash had a grin on his face and was giving her his handkerchief while Serena had tears streaming down her face but she still smiled and was giving him her pink ribbon.

"Unforgettable moments, huh?", I asked her giving her a shoulder bump to which she just chuckled and nodded her head.

"These are some of my most prized possessions, Dawn. Ash was the first ever person other than mum of course, to accept me as a friend. He made me feel so comfortable at Pallet Town. We had just moved there and nobody was willing to talk to me and in order to help me for in, mum enrolled me in the Camp and that's where I met Ash and that was the first time my life went in the positive direction!!", she told me reminiscing her childhood memories.

"Yawn, yawn, yawn!! Why were you showing his Pokemon the photos?", I asked her.

"Ash has met MANY of his Pokemon before he caught them, you know?", she asked me in return partially answering my question.

"Careful, girl! You've got too much of stardust in your eyes!!", I mocked her and she stuck her tongue out at me.

"See you 4 hours later, at the war zone, Cameron!!", Ash came back giving Cameron a final taunt until he was ambushed by his Pokemon.

"Hey! Hey! Whaa.....Guys, I was just gone for an hour I guess!!", Ash told them groaning and dusting his clothes and he gave them a quizzical look.

Serena just stood on the side and showed him the photographs and gave him a sly smile.

"You showed them?", he asked her shocked and she simply nodded.

"I wanted to tell them about this after I won the tournament!!", he whined and Serena sweatdropped.

"Oh! Um.. I'm sorry, Ash! I didn't umm.... please?", Serena apologized nervously and he shrugged it off but he was still annoyed that he couldn't tell them himself.

Time Skip

Ash's POV:

Finally!! I get to redeem my lost pride by battling Cameron. I was waiting outside my end of the battlefield and as usual, the security guard gave me the mic and the doors of the battle ground opened and I saw Cameron on the other side with a confident grin on his face.

"Good luck, Ash!! You're gonna need it!", he taunted.

"HEY!! You stole my line!", I retorted grinning and he simply chuckled and shook his head while Lucario cracked a small smile.

"The Quarterfinal battle between Ash Ketchum of Pallet Town and Cameron of Nimbasa City. It will be a six on six battle. Substitutions are allowed and when 3 of a trainer's Pokemon are unable to battle, a short 15 minute break will be awarded to the battlers. The winner of the battle advances to the Semifinals of the Lumiose Conference!!", the MC announced in her usual pumped up tone.

Then the referee repeated the rules the MC just said for some apparent reason but in respect we just listened to him.

Cameron went first this time releasing  Hydregion as expected.

"Let's start off with YOU, Hydregion!!", Cameron yelled.

"Emboar, I choose YOU!!", I yelled and threw out his Pokeball and Emboar emerged out and flexed his muscles giving his opponent a menacing look. Unlike the other members of his species, his biceps were as large as his forearms which owed due to his extreme training.