Marcus

*Marcus's POV*

Marcus here, son the the best goddess Aphrodite and yes, I have can use charmspeak, using it to make me one of the most popular guys at camp and hopefully the future boyfriend of Nico di Angelo.

And yes, I know he has a boyfriend, but we all know he can do better than the son of apollo, someone who is confident, smart, handsome, someone like me, with my charming aphrodite looks and amazing personality Nico will love me, and I habe a few tricks to make sure that happens.

I would make a plan, but im not a nerd like the cabin six kids, I dont need a plan to succeed. I just go up, get the job done and look amazing while doing it.

it has gotten to the time of the week where we all play capture the flag, and the Aphrodite cabin jsust so happen to be on the same team as the Hades, as well as Athena, Heaphestus, Zues and some more unimportant cabins. We are against Apollo, ares, Poseidon, and some more I cant remember.

"We will split into groups, Jason and Leo will try and get the flag, Nico, Marcus and I will try to seperate the opposing team keeping them apart, the rest will fight like usual, you know who to look out for" Annabeth explained, well there was probably more that she said, but I was to busy looking at Nico.

We all got into our positions, ready to start.

*timeskip*

The game is now over and we won, obviously, with my amazing skills and maybe the nerds plan (dont tell her I said that) the game was over quick, I walk towards Nico to celebrate our victory just in time to see Will walk away from him, somethings about drinks, now is my chance.

"Hey neeks" I say leaning towards him, fluttering my eyes

"dont call me that" he says back going to walk away from me.

"wait" I called but he continues walking

"Nico, wait"I didn't want to have to revert to charm speak, guess I have no choice now, Instantly he stops. "why dont we go somewhere quieter"

Nico follows me away from the other campers, we get to a small clearing, I turn to face him

"Nico, I have liked you for a while now, I know amazing to have a Aphrodite child to have a crush on Hades son, but I am willing to look past it and so I ask you, to be my boyfriend" I confessed putting charm speak into the last sentence. Nico opens his mouth to agree to my offer, but stops.

"I have a boyfriend" he says, turning around to walk away but I grab his arm.

"break up with him" I say desperately, but he ignores me

"I dont think your cabin would be happy, knowing you tried to break Will and I up" he coldy states, causing me to freeze.

"you wont tell them, will you" I say, a bit worried

"never talk to me again and I won't, also the next time you even try to use charm speak on me I will kill you" Nico walks away leaving me alone, in shock I say stiff for the next couple of minutes before returning.

I look towards Nico heartbroken, how did he not fall for my charm speak, I see him standing beside Will with a smile on his face, I could have made him smile, I could have gave him everything, what is so great about the stupid Apollo kid, I see Will turn to me making eye contact, I give a innocent smile, acting like I didn't just try to steal his boyfriend, but in return he gives me a bone chilling glare, before returning and carrying on his conversation before, I shamefully walk back to my cabin, trying to get the thoughts from before out of my head.

should I try again.....no....I can move on, I am a child of Aphrodite, I can get anyone (except Nico) this is nothing......

_________________________________

Yay, another request done, I felt like this chapter wasn't that good but oh well, I hope you all liked it and feel free to request something.

Percy Jackson Instagram

_thatdamprophecy_

follow for updates when I am wring or for random fan art or headcanons (not mine)

sorry for occ or grammar mistakes,

bye for now.