Nathaniel

*Nathaniel's POV*

Sup, the names Nathaniel, and I am the hottest guy at Waterbrooks high, with my brown hair, green eyes and slightly tan skin, and sorry ladies, im gay.

Usually I can get any guy I want, no problem, but they are all just toys and the guy I really want, he hates my gut. Now I know what you are thinking, if he doesn't like you give up, but do I care, No.

Nico di Angelo came into my life about 4 weeks ago....

*flashback*

I strut into schools as usual, looking around for my friends, when from the corner of my eye, I see a dark shadow, I look over to the a boy with black hair and dark brown eyes, I walk over ready to introduce myself, but before I could even say a word, he glares at me giving a firm "no" and walks away.

*flashback over*

I knew that I just had to get him, whether I would keep him or not depends.

I walk around school, talking to my friends, occasionally tripping up people I hate when I spot Nico sitting beneath a tree and walk up to him.

"sup, since I know you like me, why dont you come over to my house this weekend to hangout" I say with a wink at the end, I begin to walk away, already confident that he will say yes.

"unlikely, he would rather be with me" I hear a voice say, I turn around to see a blonde guy with blue eyes, with his arm around Nico.

"oh yeah, and why is that" I sneered, marching back up to nico and the blonde idiot.

"because I am his boyfriend, and I know for fact he would be with me than you" he answered giving me an a glare causing me to freeze, but I was unwilling to go quiet.

"yeah right, I am much better than you, and not just in looks, why would he be with a loser like you, when he could be with the best guy in school" I said a smirk crawling onto my face.

"shut up, you are nothing but a man whore" Nico answered back shooting me a glare, shocking both me and probably the blonde, but he just laughs.

"you heard him" the blonde says, grabbing Nicos arm, and they both start walking away.

"hey, im not done with you yet" I shout, but I am ignored and they both continue walking away, I run up to them, grabbing the Nico trying to get him to go with me, but he punches me in the face, I fall to the floor supporting a bleeding nose.

"don't touch me" Nico says, holding the blondes hand, walking away but not before kicking me in the stomach.

I am left lying on the ground watching them both walk away, I try to stand but only to fall back down, I will get back at the blonde for taking Nico away from me, I refuse to be humiliated and beaten down, I will get my revenge even if it kills me.

___________________________

Yay, an update, hope you all liked it and feel free to request.

Percy Jackson instagram
_thatdamprophecy_
I post updates on writing and some percy jackson fan art and text posts.

sorry for occ and grammar mistakes.