Engine Technician (Poe Dameron X Reader) Fluff

Hey, yet another post, I hope you enjoy some of the rebel pilot. Have fun!
Picture from: https://pin.it/6qfvzd5p6hmzxd
—————————————————

You never enjoyed people, from been young you had your head stuck in your fathers ship, removing the engine and putting it back together, and when removed from the engine and your engine grease stripped off you, you where left feeling exposed. Vulnerable and weak. The resistance was your only home, your planet long dead and now all you had to console yourself was those battered x-wings. And Poe Dameron.

You where the head technician for the resistance, you worked on every plane, and if by then end of the day you weren't covered in grease it wasn't a good day. Maybe that's what Poe loves about you, your ability to work?

Poe knew and fully understood your problems with people, but that didn't stop him enjoying your embarrassment. Middle of the canteen, long kiss with him using tongue. Hanger before take off, pin against x-wing and make out. Late night in from work, after getting out the shower, pull on top of himself and show his affection with neck kisses and cheek kisses.

And everything your cheeks turned that rose pricked pink, and to bat him away, but you know he's the only person you want to be with. The only person who can touch you, who you allow to kiss and feel all your fears.

Blowing away your thoughts as the only x-wing you truly cared about came in, the front looked battered, one wing was smouldering and BB-8 was covered in soot. Sliding down the wing he smiled at you pulling you into a hug, he was the last of his fleet to return. But the hug was seconds long before wiring began to smoke and a panel fell off.

Groaning, you pulled away examining the damage Poe inflicted on the gorgeous ship. Muttering to yourself and you practically climbed into the internal workings, you where small enough in both height and weight. That's when you heard it, those horrible creatures, women from the radars "Poooe.." they dragged his name out, "Leia wants you at the meeting..." they normally hold his arm and walk away but today you felt him tap your butt (that was the only visible part of you.) As you backed out and looked at him, his hands caress your cheeks and he nearly tongue fucks your where you stand. Batting him away returning blushed red, "meeting!" You snapped and pushed him into the women; who were now jealous of the handsome mans affection towards nothing more then a space grease monkey.

It was well past midnight, you'd only finished half the work on the beloved x-wing, you snuggled yourself in the corner of the hanger, you where up in three hours to see a set of pilots off. You weren't necessary but you liked to be there, make sure the ships all worked right.

But as you shut your eyes the sound of footsteps echoed, heading towards your usual sleeping spot. Blushing and stretching finally managing to open your eyes, Poe was smiling down at you, "what?" Shutting your eyes, "I'm taking you to bed, you and sleep in a drafty hanger.." before even opening your eyes he has scooped you up, walking off with you like a child, "Poe, I'm covered in grease, I have to be up in three hours to watch the pilots launch, I don't have them to shower and change." Now looking up at him, he just opening his room, going straight into the bathroom, "you're not doing it. I arrange with Finn, he's having a go..." gripping to Poe almost terrified "Finn? Finn hasn't been trained! He doesn't know that he's doing! What if he doesn't do something right?!" Poe laughed setting you down and turning the shower on, "the pilots do nearly everything themselves, they don't need you to help them set off, they need you to sleep."

Poe left you to shower, not that he didn't want to see your naked body, or touch your intimate parts, but it was difficult for you to engage in them actions. You always initiated them, he didn't push you, but tonight wasn't one of those nights. Tonight you wanted to be held.

Watching as he looked up at you with a lazy smile, now clean and fresh, your body drowning in his t-shirt, and brushing you hair, returning it to it's simple braid to keep it in order. Finally getting into bed and sighing, the bed was warm, and it was soft and comfortable. And Poe held you close, almost on his chest.

You heard his snore after a few minutes, his eyes closed and his mouth had fallen open. You blushed, was this really the man you love? Yes it is. And his love for you was unquestionable. The way he held you like he'd never hold you again. And kissed you at ever chance.

This is love, in between all the fighting, this is love and it's growing new hope.