Lovebirds.

Ryan placed the box of chocolates in Ricky's lap as he sat on the bed, placing a gentle and loving kiss to his forehead. "Some sweets for my sweetheart," he purred.

Ricky kissed him softly, "you're a dork." He set the chocolates on the bed and got to the floor, reaching under the bed to grab a small box. He handed it to Ryan, "it's special."

Ryan raised a brow as he opened the tiny box. He gasped softly as he saw the contents. "You mean it?" He asked.

Ricky nodded cutely. The box contained a key. The key was to Ricky's lock on his collar. "I wouldn't want anyone else to have it, Baby."

Ryan set the box on the nightstand before picking Ricky up and kissing him passionately. "I love you. I love you so damn much." He whispered happily as he set his feet on the ground. He chuckled a little as his lover made him sit on the bed and drop to his knees.

Ricky smiled sweetly as he looked up at Ryan from his position on the floor. Adoration for the taller man was evident, his eyes glimmering with an emotion that could only be described as love. He set a gentle hand on his boyfriend's knee while he sat on the bed. "Happy Valentine's Day, Ry." He purred lovingly, placing a light kiss to the denim covering the inside of Ryan's thigh.

Ryan lightly stroked his submissive's hair. "Happy Valentine's Day, Angel." He looked at Ricky with a small smile, shaking his head lightheartedly at the small pink hearts he had painted on his cheeks under his baby blue eyes. Somehow he hadn't paid much attention to them until now. "You're very in the spirit."

Ricky's pink-painted lips curled in another smile. "Only for you." He slid his hand up Ryan's thighs, leaning forward to lift up the end of his shirt. He kissed at the newly exposed skin of his stomach, slowly moving down to the waistband of his jeans. He gave the zipper and button a playful lick before undoing them.

Ryan watched his lover intently. As the submissive man pulled out his dominant's cock, Ryan couldn't help but take in a quick breath at the cool air. "You're being awfully sweet," he cooed lovingly. The only reply he got to his comment was the feeling of Ricky's lips around the head of his length. He closed his eyes and leaned his head back a little, letting his fingers lightly grasp the bedsheets.

Ricky sucked him off slowly, keeping the saying, "slow and steady wins the race", in mind. He knew things would feel better for his boyfriend if they lasted longer. He bobbed his head and looked up at Ryan, stroking the bit of cock he couldn't fit in his mouth obediently.

Ryan bucked his hips gently, leaning forward to gather Ricky's hair and hold it back for him. He lifted the bottom half of his shirt in order to get a perfect view of the sinful act Ricky was performing. Sinners are winners, after all, and Ryan was loving his prize.

Ricky gagged slightly as he deepthroated Ryan's cock, pulling away with a small gasp. He kissed up and down his manhood, most of his lipstick still managing to stay. He kissed his tip lovingly before smiling up at him with a giggle, "Ryan, mmh, I want sugar too."

Ryan took Ricky's hand and led him to stand. He kicked off his jeans, allowing Ricky to pull off his shirt. Their lips connected in a sweet and passionate kiss, hands wandering to one another's cheeks (north and south). They stumbled backward into the bed, a crinkling noise sounding beneath them.

Ryan chuckled as he sat up a little. The heart-shaped box of chocolates was a bit crushed. "Sorry, Baby."

Ricky rolled his eyes and took the box, opening it up. He grabbed a strawberry creme chocolate and placed it between his teeth, taking a bite. The creme dripped out onto his lips, making Ricky look more delectable than he already did. He closed the box and placed it on the floor by the bed, then gave the other half of the chocolate to Ryan with a smile.

Ryan was practically drooling at the sight of his boyfriend. Gently, he flipped their position so he was on top. He placed gentle kisses up and down Ricky's neck, hands moving down to his pants. Once they were removed from Ricky's legs, Ryan set eyes on the red panties he was wearing. The most interesting part of the garment was the heart-shaped cutout right where Ricky's entrance was. Ryan chuckled and leaned over to the nightstand to retrieve some lube.

The pair kissed passionately while Ryan lubed up a trio of his fingers. He pulled away while pushing his middle finger into Ricky, rubbing his cock through the thin material of his panties. Ricky's breathy moans and lustful whimpers filled the room.

Ryan fingered him tenderly, keeping eye contact. He used his free hand to pull some of his own long hair to the side so he could watch his boyfriend quiver and squeak in pleasure. Ricky was gripping the bedsheets due to Ryan's skillful fingers, occasionally opening his eyes to give his partner a smile.

"Ryan, Ry-Ryan!" He moaned out quietly, tilting his head back. "M-Mhm! There, yes-oh god-yes!" He panted, grabbing Ryan's free hand to hold onto and to suck his fingers. "Nngh, fuck me. Fuck me, Ryan."

Ryan chuckled and pulled his fingers out of Ricky before wiping away the excess lube on the bedsheets. He grabbed the bottle again and dribbles some lube onto his cock, Ricky stroking him to help distribute the liquid. Ryan then placed himself between Ricky's legs, teasing his entrance. Of course, Ricky moaned and whimpered, begging to be filled.

Ryan let out a low grunt as he pushed into Ricky, "fuck, you stay so tight for me, Baby." He pushed himself all the way inside, Ricky's warm and tight walls squeezing him in just the right way. He allowed Ricky to adjust for about a minute or so before he began to slowly thrust.

Ricky pulled Ryan closer so their chests were nearly touching. His sheer lace panties were tented, his cock getting friction from Ryan's lower stomach rubbing up against it. He nibbled Ryan's ear, "deeper, Baby. Give it to me~"

Ryan bit and sucked Ricky's neck as he did as he was told. He pushed as deep into Ricky as he could manage, gyrating his hips without pulling out. He knew Ricky's weaknesses by heart at this point, and always used them to his advantage.

Ricky tangled his hands in Ryan's hair as he put in work. His eyes watered with pleasure and his legs occasionally went into fits of trembling whenever his prostate was hit. He was in paradise, on cloud nine, and he'd not even cum yet. Ryan was an incredibly skilled lover.

Ryan's face was hidden in Ricky's neck. His moans were quiet and breathy as he kissed his lover all over, biting at his jaw lustfully. "You like that?" He whispered, slowly picking up the speed of his thrusts. "You love it when I fuck you like this, huh, Baby?"

Ricky nodded and dug his nails into Ryan's back. "Yes! Yes, Ryan!" He cried out while Ryan abused his g-spot. "I-I'm gonna cum, Ry!"

Ryan was feeling the familiar knot in his stomach as well. He smiled and looked into Ricky's eyes lacing their fingers together. He used his other hand to grab Ricky's length and stroke him in time with his thrusts. In a matter of moments, Ricky was crying out. His back was arched, eyes rolled back, mouth agape.

The sight was enough to make Ryan cum as well. He stopped thrusting and let out a loud moan of Ricky's name, releasing his load deep inside of his boyfriend's hole. The claw marks down his back we're beginning to speckle blood as he rode off his high.

After Ryan pulled out of him, Ricky helped him lay down. He cuddled close to him, then kissed his cheek. "I love you." He whispered into his ear.

"I love you more, Baby Doll." Ryan replied with a relieved smile. "Happy Valentine's Day."