chapter 10 - We're on the flying octopus!

Start from the beginning

"So? Where?" I asked, not caring. Trucil is my 16 year old cousin, her dad was my uncle. When he passed away, her slut of a mother went with another man and left her. My father pitied her and in return gave her whatever she wants. I don't mind, it's just money anyway. I just don't like her when she's spoilt and annoy me so much. Yeah, she's young, but acts like she's older than everyone else. I shook my head at the thought.

"Well, she's here sir. In this town to visit you for a couple of days." he said quickly. He knew I'm not much fond of Trucul.

My eyes widened. I used my iPhone 5 to track her phone. I found out that she's about 100 meters away from this school. Wow, she really want to annoy the hell out of me.

I quickly got into the car and started the engine. I'll just text Mel later where to find me.

I drove away from school, but not too far as I'm going to be back later for her. I just have to get away from Trucul. I know she wants to get something from me that my father won't give her.

"Spoilt brat." I muttered under my breath.

I heared a chuckle from my ear piece. Bob.

"What?" I said through my wrist watch.

He laughed again, "Nothing. It's just quite entertaining. An older guy chased by his baby cousin."

I shook my head and can't help but escape a laugh. It's quite funny.

I idle by the town's park, just a small distance away from school. It has been 15 minutes since I left there. Maybe she left there too and just give up looking for me. I hope, but I doubt it.

I realized that I haven't texted nor called Mel yet. I hurriedly picked up my phone and saw that there were missed calls from Mel.

"Sh*t."

There's also a message from her.

Ha-ha, what a funny joke.

Got a ride to carnival.

See you when I see you, Mr. Arrogant

I sighed and tried to call Mel. She wouldn't pick up. Was she mad?

This is all Trucul's fault. I hope I never see her here and just go back to N.Y.C now.

I wonder who she rode with, maybe it's with Jason. I grinned my jaw and started driving towards the carnival.

---------------

Mel's POV:

"Thanks so much for the ride Hadey, and sorry for the alarm." I said heartily as I got out of the passenger's seat. She offered me a ride from school up to here in the carnival. I guessed she noticed how pissed I am for Clarenz leaving me there. What a gentleman.

"No problem." she said politely. "And, even though I don't know your friend, I guess he is really a douche." Yeah, I was complaining throughout the ride about Clarenz, because he had left me without leaving a message nor answering my calls.

I laughed, I guess I forgot to mention his name that's why she was referring to him as 'douche'. "Really, thanks. Uhm, do you want to go inside? My friends are there if you want to meet them."

She gently shook her head, "Nah, I'm meeting with someone. Maybe I'll see ya around, Mel."

I felt my phone vibrate, someone's calling me. I can't answer while talking to her yet, that would be rude.

"Oh okay. Thanks again, a lot. Nice meeting you." I said quickly as I closed the passenger's seat.

"You're welcome, you too."