chapter 12 - Who was that again? Orph? Opree? Oppa and gangnam? Fck...

A/N: hi there, I hope you'll like this chapter, because I did enjoy writing it. haha! please do read my A/N at the end of this chapter and finish reading it.

NOT PROOFREAD, sorry for mistakes.

So here you go, chapter 12 :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Clarenz POV:

"What the hell is wrong with you, expect me to hike into that wilderness at this time of night?! Have you gone mad?!" Mel screamed at my ears all in one breath.

For a shy type of girl, that was way a little up beat.

I mean yeah, I know she's scared, but she's making it look like i'm going to kill her. 

I rolled my eyes at her as I pulled her out of the car and closed the passenger's door behind her. 

"Mel chill, ok? I'm not going to molest you." 

She looked at me with that knowing look, the kind of i-don't-believe-you-you-idiot look. 

I decided to bring her here for some reasons, 

a. I want to be away from my evil cousin

b. I don't have any place else to go (cos I don't actually live here, in this town)

c. I feel like bringing Mel here again

"Oh my god" she covered her mouth with her palm, I can see the mixture of terror and sarcasm in her eyes, "Will you?"

"What?" I asked, rasising my eyebrow, taken aback, amused. I laughed.

She sighed, "No-nothing..." She bit her lip. "So what now?"

I scoffed, is that what she was thinking? "I'd rather run around that forest naked, than molest you. You know me better than that." I said gently. I shook my head, gotta get this on the move now before she concludes another statement of that overthinking head of hers. "Wait here, shrimp. I'm just gonna go get something." I smiled.

"Hey hey," I felt Mel grip my arm, "You. Are. Not. Leaving. Me. Here." She clenched her jaw whilst pointing on the ground, tapping her foot.

I chuckled, "I'm not going to leave. I'll be back in a few." I expalined.

She crossed her arms over her chest, "I'm going with you." she said fiercely,

No you can't. Bob is just behind convoying me, I asked him earlier to buy me a hiking motorbike, which he quickly ordered. I bet he did it quick because he wants to drive it too. I rolled my eyes.

"It will just be a sec, Mel." I gently let go from her grisp, I look at her and she gave me that pleading look, "Auh no shrimp! Not the puppy dog eyes..." 

I'm not going to give up!

I sighed, this girl just doesn't give up, does she?

"It's supposed to be a surprise, Mel."

She had her mouth formed 'O'. "Wha-why will you surprise me?"

I so hate explaining and covering up all at the same time, it feels like lying. "Didn't I say I got it under control?"

She nodded, agaped.

Just then I had the brightest idea on this dark wilderness!

Hmm.. hope this works.

"Close your eyes and count to 60." I asked.

She narrowed her eyes, "and why will I do that?"

"Just do it."