Chapter 12

Matts pov

A/N a new pov, I'm so happy to include matts pov in this story..

She said I kissed Jeff!! Matt and he got a new girlfriend, I don't fucking get it matt. I said I agree with her. She looked stressed out and panicking like she's having a panic attack . I said hey hey just calm down alright Jesy let's figure out you first then Jeff. She looked at me with sad eyes and I kissed her forehead and wrapped my arms around her waist in a protective way. I said " I will promise to protect you from Jeff and Sasha at any cost ". She smiled again and she kissed my cheek for the third time in a row. Jesy cuddled with me on the floor in the bathroom and she fell asleep on me so I carried her bridal style to my bed and I layed her down on my bed and I covered her body with a cover and kissed her forehead good night .

A few hours later

Jesy woke up in the bed and thought about Jeff. She started crying and I rushed to her and I rocked her back and forth until she fell asleep again. I feel bad for jesy and she doesn't deserve this and Jeff as her boyfriend because she's a great person inside and outside. Then I got in bed with Jesy and wrapped my arm around her and pulled her closer to me.

In the morning

We both woke up at eight o'clock, and we went down to eat breakfast and then she saw Jeff making out with Sasha and they started to touch each other. I heard she mumbled " I thought that Jeff loved me but I was so wrong ". Jesy and I looked at each other and said Eww to Jeff and Sasha. They turned around to face us and they said " we're not stopping so deal with it". Jesy shook her head and gave Sasha a death glare.   I wrapped my arms around her waist again as her safe place and be protected from Jeff and Sasha.