Chapter nine

Jeff's pov

SHE KISSED ME OH MY GOD and I kissed back and I felt her melt away from our kiss. Then I wrapped my arms around her waist and she wrapped her arms around my the back of my neck and we continue kissing for a few minutes. When we broke away from each other and then she started to fall but I catch and I wrapped my arms around her waist again to her to help walk to our hotel room. She layed her head on my chest and I smile at her. Matt ran up to us and asked is she okay? I replied to my brother I don't know matt..

A few hours later

Jesy woke up and she held her stomach in pain, she walked into the bathroom and called someone " Hello Camila! I think that something's really wrong with me or oh yea I forgot I have pregnancy like symptoms but I'm not even pregnant how?!! She walked out of the bathroom and Matt and I rushed to her and asked Are you? She replied to both of us no! I just forgot that I have pregnancy like symptoms. Matt and I looked at each other confused and she noticed and said I was abused by my ex boyfriend of three years. After that abuse I broke up with him and called the police to come out and arrest him.

Later that night

Jesy was cuddled up to my chest and almost fall asleep and I smiled once more. Matt saw her cuddled up and mouthed AWW she's so adorable to me. I laughed softly at matt. Then her phone rings again and she groans and tries to sit up at the bedside table and picks up her phone and walked away from us, she answered her phone. She freezes in fear and we noticed and we rushed up to her and asked who's on the phone and mouthed to us my ex boyfriend and I'm so scared. She quickly hangs up her phone and hugs me tightly and matt too.