Chapter three

Jeff's pov

I bumped into Jesy and I said quickly I'm so sorry Jesy and she it's okay Jeff with a smile and asked who's that girl that is walking up to us .. ohh that's my angel girlfriend jade . Jade kissed me in front of Jesy and she doesn't mind that jades kissing me right now.  Then my brother Matt walked upon Jesy and he said hey I'm Matt Hardy and she said i know your name silly. Matt was shocked asked her you do? She said yes . Then jade said to me that she missed me and I said I missed you too baby.  Matt and Jesy are really going off with each other in a good way. They became close best friends in 10 minutes.  She said one minute please. She answered her phone and asked who's is speaking. The person was her friends ex girlfriend and she said look honey I will find you and make you pay do you understand me .. the ex girlfriend just said yes . Then she hanged up her phone and walked back by Matt and they really hit off really well and her phone rang again and she groans and deleted the call, suddenly Matt asks her do you want a ride and a travel buddy and she giggles at Matt and she answered him yes. Matt replied to her great and we will pick you up at 7 and she giggles again and Matt gives our phone numbers including my girlfriends jade phone number too. Matt kisses her cheek in a friendly way and says goodbye to her. She does the same thing as Matt did. My girlfriend glares at her and says goodbye to her too. Lastly it's my turn to say goodbye to her and I said goodbye Jesy and I'll see you later I guess and she yelled you too!!

at 7

I'm so excited to pick her up and matt's excited too expect my girlfriend is not excited at all. I asked her if she was excited to pick her up. She said no she's trying to get you away from you.  I said no jade I love you just you and we kissed. Jesy is almost here .