Chapter 2

Jeff's pov

That jesy girl was so different from everyone else. She is so beautiful with her teel/light blue hair falling from her face. I think that I'm in love with her. I walked back to my table and my girlfriend Jade kissed me hard and asked who's that jeffbear . Ohh her she's jesy Michaels and the granddaughter of HBK . She said Ohh..okay promise me that you never leave me for her Jeff,  I said I promise baby. She got excited when I said that and she kissed me again. I looked over at her table and she was talking to Brie. I heard her laughing at Brie because Brie had a funny face on and told her a joke and then I looked back at my girlfriend and I heard my brother Matt calling my name and I yelled at him come here Matt!! He looked over at jesy and asked who's that. Jade answered his question and she's jesy and she's the granddaughter of HBK. Then I heard a phone ringing and i looked over at her table again and her face literally lights up and answered her phone. She asked the person who on the phone with her cole?? Are you okay? And then I looked at her and her face turned happy to anger. She yelled out what?? She did what?? I'm going fuck a bitch up!! Immediately she runs out of her table and then the cafeteria.  I heard her asking the person are you okay? Where are you?? Do you need something?? Do you need a person to pick you up?? In panic. Suddenly the person tells that person misses and loves her and I just heard she misses and loves the person too and she tells them to be safe.  Brie asks her what's wrong?? She answered Brie Ohh.. just my friend cole and she hesitates for a moment and finishes her answer his girl dumped and cheated on him. And then crashes on the ground and cries and Brie jumps up and sits on the ground with her and jesy lays her head on Brie and says I lost him twice before.  She whispered the rest in Bries ear. Jesy just nodded her head and her phone rings again....