Chapter one

Jesy's pov

Jesy started to work at WWE a few days ago and she's the granddaughter of HBK, she doesn't know anyone at WWE.  She walked the hallways at WWE to her uncle Hunter's office and then she bumped into someone and she hit the ground, she said I'm so sorry for bumping into you. The person laughed and informed her that the person was Brie Bella . Brie said " it's okay" and Jesy and Brie both talked a lot and became great friends but she was late for her uncle hunter who was waiting impatiently for her to visit his office. She said I'm gonna be going now and goodbye Brie I'll see you later. Brie said goodbye to her and hugged her. Then she ran to the office quickly. The office door was closed and she knocked on the door. Her uncle hunter bear hugged her and walked into the office with her by his side.  She said Hey uncle hunter how are you? He replied good and you? She answers him back with okay. They talked about work and the storylines that are happening right now. When they were done, she walked away from the office and closed the door . She found the cafeteria at work. Then she heard her name was being called from someone. Brie yelled Jesy over here!! Then she quickly saw Brie and sat down with her and ate. A few minutes later . A boy with rainbow hair walked in the cafeteria and sat down at a table and kissed a girl and did a handshake with someone. I asked who's that and Brie answered the question oh!! That's Jeff Hardy. When i heard the Hardy I freaked out and Brie saw me. She asked what's wrong. I answered her nothing just a big fan of the Hardys .  She said Ohh ...  when we were done eating and throwing our trash away. I bumped into THE JEFF HARDY . I was numb to say anything but I tried to speak though I said I-I'm S-so sorry Jeff and he laughed at me and realized I was new at here he said I'm Jeff Hardy and I answered back I'm Jesy Michaels  nice to meet you Jeff and he said the same thing as me .