(Chapter 18) Night of the Comet

{Play the video on top^^}
-it's from TVD by Gabrielle Aplin.

Klaus's POV

I opened the door for Gloria.

"Can you locate where the ritual is?" I ask her.

"Not the ritual. Although I can locate Elena." She answered.

"Okay do you need anything?"

"I need a personal belonging of her or something that she's used."

I thought about it. She took everything with her. Maybe the shampoo Rebekah bought her?

I ran upstairs, it was still there.

Gloria used it to locate her while called Rebekah for help and explained everything.

Rebekah came back looking worried and Gloria had finished.

"So where are they?" Rebekah asks.

"They're in the forest about 38 miles from here. We have to get going." Gloria answered.

I grabbed my car keys and we started driving.

Elena's POV

I kept banging on the invisible seal trying to get out but nothing. There's no use.

After waiting a while the circle on the ground started having flames come out. I was scared that it would burn me but it just stayed there.

The girls and I were now all in a circle of fire. I started panicking, the ritual will start soon.

The witch who had attacked us before, Lucy came out from the shadows.

She noticed I was awake. So she started chanting a spell to make me unconscious.

Klaus's POV

We reached the forest but we decided to split up so that we can find them faster.

After walking for who knows how long I could smell fire.

I vampire speeded and found 3 circles of fire with 3 girls.

Elena.

The witch was casting another spell when I vampires speeded to kill her but someone stepped in front of me.

"Well what do we have here?" Mikael asked.

"The original abomination people call my son." He continued.

"Let her go Mikael." I answered.

"Did you think I'd just hand her to you? The plan here was to make you suffer. Now let's get on with it."

I ignored him and ran to get Elena. She was already unconscious.

Just when I was about to carry her an invisible seal stopped me. Stupid witch.

I speeded to Lucy and held her neck.

"Undo the spell and remove the seal or I'll kill you." I called out.

She laughed at my face.

"Go ahead. I'm linked to Elena. So everything you do to me, happens to her, so she'll die with me if you do that." She replied.

I let go of her.

"Alright I'll play along. You guys can keep her here but to finish the ritual I actually have to drink all their blood and that's not happening." I say.

She laughed at me again. It made me wanna rip her heart out.

"That's what I'm for. I cast a spell on the ritual. So now, their blood just has to be poured over the moonstone and they die. It doesn't have to be you who kills them but in the end you'll be the hybrid." She says.