(Chapter 10) Vampire

Elena's POV

I turned around and found Klaus behind me with fangs and veins near his eyes.

I gasped.

My brain was yelling at me, telling me to run but I didn't.

He closed his eyes and his fangs disappeared and so did the veins.

I reached toward his face but he pulled away.

"Klaus, what are you?!"

"What?" He asked.

"Don't play dumb with me Klaus, I saw you, you had fangs." I tell him.

He didn't say anything, he just stood there, staring at me.

I don't know why but I wasn't scared of him. I don't know him too well but I've been here for days and he didn't hurt me. In fact, he was kind to me and helpful.

"Don't be afraid love..." He then tells me.

"I'm not."

"I'm a vampire."

I couldn't believe it. I've heard about them in my ancestors journals. I thought they were just stories but they were real.

That's what the blood bag was for.

Klaus's POV

I needed to compel her but I can't she's a doppelgänger she's not a normal human.

Maybe it's time to let her know about the supernatural world. She is part of it but I just won't tell her about her being a doppelgänger.

"All the Gilbert Journals." She says.

"They're true." I answer.

Then the door opened. Rebekah came walking to the kitchen holding a take out of sushi for us. Then she stared at us thinking.

"She knows doesn't she?" Rebekah asks.

"Indeed." I tell her.

Elena's POV

"Elena don't be afraid we're not going to hurt you." Rebekah tells me.

"I'm not afraid of you. How did this happen?" I ask.

"It's a long story but my family are originals vampires. We were the first ones so we can compel other vampires and we're immortal." Rebekah replied.

"I've read about that in the journal, your mother, Esther, the original witch turned you guys because she didn't want to lose you like how you lost your brother." I answer.

"You're right. I guess you know all about it." Rebekah answers.

"I know but I never thought it would all be true."

They explained a little more then I went to bed thinking about everything. It felt impossible but it was all real.

.•*.•*.•*

~ The Next Day ~

It was a lot for me to take, I wasn't scared of them but I wanted to think by myself. It was a lot to take in.

After I got washed up I drove to the Grill. The interview didn't last long, they just wanted to know my past experiences then they accepted me.

I saw Rebekah there, she was accepted too.

We got handed our new employee t-shirts that said Mystic Grill on them.

Then we started working. I saw Rebekah talking to Matt they we laughing. I remembered everything she helped me with. Maybe they aren't so bad.

After working she asked me if I wanted to but the dresses now instead because we didn't get to do it in the morning.

I hesitated for a second but I said yes.

.•*.•*.•*

She drove us to this fancy store with expensive wedding gowns, dresses, tuxes, and more dresses.

After trying on a billion clothes, Rebekah decided on what she wanted. She came out of the dressing room wearing this beautiful long red dress that reached all the way down her feet.

She looked beautiful. The dress had little roses on the bottom kind if like vines but roses. It was slowly making it's way to the dress.

"That looks perfect on you." I tell her.

She gave me a sincere smile. "Thanks Elena."

Then she made me change over and over until I found the right dress.

Author's Note

Please keep commenting and voting! I love seeing your comments and I try to update sooner whenever you guys ask for an update!

<3