21. Talking to his mum

"I've never seen him this happy" Betty says to you as you sit down at the small cafe.
You and Betty had been spending a lot of time together, she had been helped by you with preparation and advice, since your Mum has been away.
Little to say she is like a second Mum to you, she help you and Johnny set up the nursery for baby girl, she took you to ultrasounds while Johnny was at work and couldn't be there.
"He's so excited" you reply with a smile as you look at the menu, "He Is super worried that he won't be a good father to Eden" You continue to say. "But I know he will be" you finish. Little to say you had been worried sick that you couldn't be a good mother, but Johnny had endless faith in you, that you would be the best god damn mother this world had ever seen.
But he wasn't convinced that he would be a good father to your growing family, at all. You knew that he would be the best dad ever, he just didn't know it.
"How's everything going love?" She asks, the look on her face says everything, from the moment you told her that you were pregnant, she was over the moon. She couldn't wait to have a grandchild.  You pair continued to chat about how you were feeling and what you had been up too, when Johnny arrives.
" hey beautiful" He says as he kisses on the forehead. "Hey Mum, how are you?" "Good thank you love". You continued to chat while ordering, "(y/n) love, have you pair decided on your birth plan yet?" She asks, "we were talking either at home or at the hospital with a water bath" you reply.
Honestly you were so nervous about the birth of baby, but you knew that Johnny would be there, and that you had a back up plan I case anything went wrong. "Okay that sounds good" she replies, "could you be there to please?" You ask.
"Of course"