6. First ultra sound

You and Johnny are sat in the waiting room of the doctors office,
" love calm down everything will be fine" johnny says as he  puts his hand on your thigh that is shaking up and down. "But what if you baby isn't okay J" you say, holding his hand. " love everything will be okay don't worry".
"Mrs Depp?!" The nurse yells out. You both get up and walk hand in hand down to the examine room.
"You excited to see baby?" The nurse asks.
"Yes we sure are, just a little nervous." You say as you squeeze Johnny's hand.
"This might be a little cold" she says as she puts on some gel onto your lower stomach.
"So here's baby, baby looks healthy good sized head and body. Do you want to here the heartbeat?" She asks.
"Yes please" You both day as she nods, then the room is filled with the sound of a heart beat
"O-oh baby" johnny says as he starts to cry.
"I'll give you two a moment" the nurse says as she walks out.
" Johnny that was our baby" you say as you start crying "I-I can't believe it" Johnny says.
"Would you like a picture?" The nurse asks as she walks back in.
"Yes please" you both say.
You walk out and you can't stop looking at the little picture of the little human that you and the love of your life made.
It was extraordinary, you were both in love.