7. Starting to Show

You wake to Johnny stirring in his sleep, you look at your clock to see it's 6Am so you decide to get up and start breakfast. You change out of the sweater you are wearing and put on one of Johnny's oversized shirts that smells like him. As you are getting changed Johnny gets up and walks up behind you,
"You look stunning my love" he exclaims "baby is growing" you look down to see the smallest little bump.
"Hey baby, it's daddy, you are growing so fast, I love you so much, you and mummy are my life." He says as you start to cry alittle.
"I promise I'll keep you safe, you and our precious baby safe" he says as he hugs you and kisses you on the forehead. "I hope you know you are so gorgeous (y/n), I hope you know that you both mean so much to me" says lovingly, as you melt into the love of your life's arms.
Later that day you had fallen asleep on your bed, with only a sports bra and a pair of Pajama shorts on. Johnny had just gotten home from a meeting, he walked in to you asleep with one hand on your stomachs.
"Oh my precious girl, I love you so much. I can not believe that you are growing our little miracle. To have a family with you, I can't explain it. It means the world to me. Thank you for going through all the sickness and pain for our family, I can't explain my love for you, and our little one." He says as he wipes a tear from his eye, and kisses you on the stomach and forehead.
"I love you my angel"