5. Telling your Family

You and Johnny, had decided that you were going to invite both of your families over for dinner, besides your sister, no one in your family and Johnny's family knew that you pair were finally starting a family together.  

(y/s/n) arrived before everyone, she ran up to you and johnny " Congrats guys, i'm so happy for you!" (y/s/n)'s husband goes up to Johnny and congrats him. "How are you feeling love?" She asks, "I'm good, just a bit tired thats all" you reply.

She helped you cook dinner, "How are you telling mum and dad?" she asks, " Well thats a surprise" you reply. 

Johnny's parents Betty and John arrive, and walk in. "Hey love!" Betty says as she comes up to you, "How are you?" she asks, "Never better" you reply. 

A little while later, when both families are sitting around the dinner table, you give one card to both sets of parents. 

It reads

"Hi Grandma and Grandpa!

I'm your grand son/daughter, i cannot wait to meet you in nine months!"

"(y/n) and Johnny!!!! Oh my goddness!" your mum yells

"We are finally getting grandchildren!" Betty exclaims, theres hugs all around. 

"Congrats brother!" Christopher says to Johnny.  "How fair are you along?" everyone asks, "About three weeks" you reply. 

"You and Johnny will be great parents!" Everyone says. 

Oh gee i hope so you think to yourself

Hey guys, thank you for reading!! It gets better  trust me! 

hope you guys are enjoying it!