Four

why is this so easy and fun to write????

also y'all bout to TRIP towards the end of this

-

"Hello," Kellin said cheerily, himself up onto his tiptoes and greeting me with a brief kiss.

I smiled subconsciously, stepping aside to let him into my dorm room.

"Oh hello Kellin," Jaime said thickly, staring at us in shock. "Please forgive me if I come across rather dull, I think I must've swallowed battery acid in my sleep because I am currently hallucinating."

"Shut up," I snapped irritably at him. "We need to start making it look convincing."

"So now the two of you have resorted to just casually making out?" Jaime said, raising his voice in shock.

"It was barely a peck," Kellin laughed. "I'm quite used to kissing boys but Vic isn't. He gets all tense and awful and you can spot the discomfort a mile away."

"Do you not see the smile on his face or is that just the battery acid in my system talking?"

Kellin turned to look at me and I now consciously tried to make my face neutral.

"You're getting better," Kellin smiled. "Less grossed out."

"Uh. Yeah," I said stupidly.

"Danielle is going to rip his guts-"

"She won't," I sighed. "She's fully aware that what's going on is completely devoid of feeling. Plus she can only get mad when we're actually together - which, we are not."

"You ready to go?" Kellin asked, switching the subject. He held out his hand expectantly, something the two of us had started doing a lot more.

We were making active decisions to become more touchy with one another in order to really sell the idea of our relationship. So far, nobody could tell the difference between us and the other couples.

"They dropped Gerard and Frank," Kellin informed me as he lead me down a corridor. The people in my dorm section had become really accustomed to Kellin and I wandering around with our hands intertwined. They barely batted an eye now and that did wonders on my anxiety.

"Oh?" I said slowly. "Why?"

"They weren't really together," Kellin said. "That or they actually broke up. I can't remember."

"Well that just leaves us and those gay girls then," I said. "For diversity I mean."

"If Gerard and Frank actually broke up," Kellin thought aloud. "Then that means they really got put to the test with their relationship."

"If you're insinuating that the program is actually going to be a strain on us," I laughed, "we're not really... a thing."

"I know that," Kellin said anyway. "But it sure begs the question of what the fuck this program even is."

"They did have a disclaimer that they were going to see if they could break us up," I told him. "Plus, they're going to need one couple at the end."