Chapter 12

"Okay," Lillian opened up the first door on the second floor. "This is those two lil rats you met downstairs room."

I looked in after forcing myself to regain from my anxiety/panic/too-much-thinking-about-thinking attack. Wow. By the look of it, I could tell which sides of room belonged to who. One side was dark with an anime vibe to it. Japanese words to animation posters. Just like the ones printed on Deewa's shirt. Definitely her side. She had a dark cover colored bed and anime printed pillowsㅡnon made which from the look of her didn't surprise me for some reason. "I don't know the rules so you'll have to take that up with those two." That should be fun. Especially with Deewa.

Titana's had a softer interior design: purple natured animals with wings. And that's all I could deal out from her side. This room only had one thing in common was the one window with black curtains pulled back, both had their own private bedside tables. And I guessed they shared closets...Wasn't any of my business to get every detail. (Just yet.) I cleared my throat and smiled. "Uh huh."

I followed her to the next door. It was already open. She gestured inside. "Mira and Grace's room. You'll met them soon." If I'm still here...or alive. This house was killing me. Their room looked more on a ballroom-ish, princess-castle side. The peach, red and tanned colors Two beds; both of them made. One a conpory and the other a four poster bed with curtains tied around the poles. And the rest of the bedroom cliché, I suppose. "As I said before, take the rules up with them."

The next room was more boyish, theme color: midnight blue, black and dark green and brown. The boy cliché bedroom look, of couse. But instead of having individual beds, it had a bunk bed. On the bottom bunk's wall was stapled with posters I couldn't really see at the moment because I was just drafting and trying to keep up with my tour guide's lazy talking tour. Yup. Her job definitely wasn't a tour guide touring Hollywood Studios. Or should she be one for that matter. I could not see her caring if someone lost their shoe. Or...worse...

"And last but not least, the boys room. Axel and Caden." She pointed to across the room where a bed was planted. "That's where Kash sleeps when he stays the night. You'll be meeting the three soon obviously." She sighed and looked at me. "You don't have a problem with boys, do you?"

I opened my mouth to answer but the only word I could conquer was the sound of "Uh-ah...." I actually did have a problem, but not with boys. Just with a boy. I'm sure I don't have to spell the beans on who. The guy to attempted to force drugs into my mouth and shot me when I for the sake of my life refused. "Nope," I finally replied quickly after her military glare spooked me and just so I could see Gloria again. I'm sure this tour was over. She wasn't going to spare me Beer's and her bedroom. I hope she wasn't. I've seen enough for one day.

"Good, becauseㅡ" Lillian was interpreted by...

"...I'm just going to check this box out," a voice possessively clarified. "W-well everything seems to be in order here. Ah, there they are. Bella, what do you think? Could you make a living here?" All eyes went on me. I scoped at all 6 of them.

Gloria eyes were flashing bedazzlingly, her skin bright and flushed probably from what she seen made her excited. Beer's eyes were just hoping to give her a chance... Okay...Lillian'sㅡ well her eyes were the same: Bored, lazy, tired and deadpan.

"Um..." Nope! Hell, no. I couldn't survive here. I would die here. I wouldn't make it through the night. I performed a appropriate smile and shrugged my shoulders as in Well...why not? and beamed. "Well, I could try?" I bit down on my bottom lip nervously to add more flavor to my phoniness. Believe me. I was a expert at phoning my feelings and expressions. At my luck I received Excellent exclaims only from Beer and my social worker. Poison Ivy was quiet...

"Alright, my dear," my social worker told Beer. "Just sign here and you'll be responsible as Bella Mann's guardian.

"Glady." Beer took the clipboard and signed.

"And Lillian, please sign as the spouse. Don't worry. Not the spouse spouseㅡ just as the second adult of the house, you know since." (There's no men in the house.) Lillian looked as if she didn't give a give damn what my social worker just said. She took the pen Beer was handing to her and scibbled her name down.

"Speaking of the second adult of the house," Beer commented. "We have a third. She's colleging in Maine. Her name is Melody. She visits every special holiday which is only Christmas for her. But thee who in this house believes Halloween and Christmas are the bestest holidays to have been invented. We thank Jesus, Mary and Joseph, the dead and role models each..." Year. "day." What? Oh...

"Ah, wonderful," my social worker exclaimed at her. To me she said hopefully and cheerfully, "Well, Bella. You are officially as of now fostered" I beamed. Horray. My now officially as of now foster mother glazed at her watch.

"The kids should be here any minute. Gloria, why don't you stay for dinner?"

"If you don't mind pizza," Lillian put in. Beer frowned.

"Having pizza sounds amazing right now trust me, but you know...it's Bella's first dinner as part of the family." I had to scuffle back a hysterical laugh. She just involved me in her F word. Brilliant. "And pizza doesn't really say Welcome to family."

Lillian sighed heavily from her nose. "Yeah, whateve. I'm not the one slaving though. I got night shift tonight." Where? Prostitution...Selling drugs? I should slap myself for speculating, but you couldn't blame me for wondering. I mean, how could they afford what they had going on? They're personal look didn't exactly shout I'm rich, bitch(es). Her reply received a dramatic sigh from Beer.

"Fine I'll make the dinner only if you swore to pick up some ice cream on the way home."

"You got it."

That settled that.

"Alrighty!" Beer clapped orderly. "To the kitchen, folks!"

🌺🌌🌺

Voilà! I do try to make 1,000+ more words a chapter but not 2,000. Less words on one page means more chapters...unless you have a lot to write on each chapter 😒 and still ending up with forty something chapters then... 😒😌

I'm done with my too much/too lil detail on the house. The rest will be brought up later in the story...How did I do? How did ya like it? :D Please comment and vote on the way out! ♡ Thanks! <3 ❤