Part 2 ☆

Lucy's View

  We headed towards the train station. My mood really changed. I was extremely happy when Natsu offered to go on a mission, just the two of us.

I'm glad it's just the two of us. We never do this anymore since you started dating her. I wish this would last forever. I wish...

"Lucy?"

"Hmm?"

"What are you thinking about?"

  I stared at him for a moment before responding.

"It's nothing..." I lied.

"Lucy..."

"It is nothing, really."

"You know you can tell me anything."

"I know that. If I ever have to tell you something, I will." I lied again.

I can't tell you, Natsu. I can never tell you. I don't want to ruin our friendship or your happiness.

  We finally reached the train. We boarded it and took our seats.

Natsu's View

  Lucy, you are pissing me off. I know you're hiding something from me. What is it? Why won't you tell me? You know you can tell me anything, Luce.

  I decide to discuss the mission with her.

Maybe it will help take her mind of things.

"So, the mission says that we have to capture a group of bandits that have been tormenting the town of Kunagi. It pays 500,000 jewels.

"That's enough to pay this month's rent."

  I laughed at her.

"It's not funny!" she protested. "I'll be kicked out if I don't pay it!"

  I continued to laugh at her. Her angry glare turned into a gentle smile.

"You haven't changed at all, Luce."

"You haven't really changed either."

  She then looked down at the dusty train floor. She gripped the end of her skirt.

She looks depressed. What was going through her mind?

  I sighed. It was quiet for a long time. Day soon turned into night. The sky was filled with stars. Every time I saw a star, I thought of Lucy. She was a star; a shining star. Then suddenly, I felt her head pressed against my right shoulder.

"Lu-"

  She was fast asleep. Her breathing was slow and quiet. I wrapped my arm around her and pulled her close to me.

I like being this close to her. She is adorable when she sleeps. You make me question things, Lucy.

  I felt her steady heartbeat. I could feel the warmth of her body.

This feels right but wrong. I'm with Lisanna but Lucy... What am I going to do about her? What am I going to do about Lisanna?