NCT : Jaemin x Reader

Hello everyone I'm back with another x reader. And it's our Nana x reader. It will be mostly the Author's point of view. I hope you will like it and do vote for the stories and share if you like. If you have any questions drop them in the comments below. Thank you.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Author's POV :

You remembered the day clearly, it was the day you met Na Jaemin. The person who unexpectedly became a very important part of your life. You met him just 6 months ago in the hospital and maybe it was just fate.

6 months ago,

You sat there in the hospital bed. You groaned with frustration. Yes, you were admitted to the hospital on two days ago because of an accident. It was lonely there without anyone, you missed school and all your friends. You had injured your neck,
your ankle and you also underwent the knife because of some internal injury. It had made you weaker, so you were asked to stay here for a while. You looked outside and saw the clouds, they were very pretty and amazing ,it was very peaceful and quiet . You yawned feeling sleepy. The room where you stayed was huge, there was another bed separated by a curtain. But no one was there till now.
You laid on the bed thinking about what to do. "Just one week after coming to Seoul and I get into an accident, very good" you told to yourself. You had transferred this Monday from the States because of you father's job.

"I'll go out for a while.. " you told yourself and got up carefully. You honestly wanted to go out of the hospital as soon as possible, you missed home so much. You got up and went to the lawn carrying a bottle of water , the air was fresh. You sat on the bench and looked at the city below.

You heard soft sobs, you looked around but couldn't find anyone. "Are my ears becoming bad because of the accident? " you asked yourself, Listing carefully again. "Wait.... " you told yourself as you heard the soft soft again. "My ears aren't bad" you exclaimed happily. You followed the sound, towards the back of the hospital, there was a tree and bending there was a guy sitting. He was wearing light blue denims with matching white shoes and shirt. He was taller than you and maybe you just reached upto his chest.

"(Y/n)..... It's none of your business..... Don't go... " you told yourself. But your feet mindlessly carried you towards the stranger. You didn't know why but you couldn't see him in this state. The stranger's sobs stopped, he looked up at you. You stopped mid-way, his eyes were gorgeous. He had the most beautiful pair of brown eyes. "Why are you here? " he asked looking at you. "I heard sobs.... So I came looking for the owner... " you said as stepped closer. "Is something wrong?.." You said bending down at his level."ouch...." You said as you had forgotten that you had injured your ankle. " Hey...." He said as he came towards you. "You should be careful" he said as he took a look at your leg. His hands came in touch with your skin, it send shivers down your spine. You were blushing. "What happened to you? A plaster on the neck and a bandaged ankle? " he asked looking not looking up. You couldn't answer, because he hadn't told you his story.
"Well.... Why were you crying? " you asked, his eyes meeting yours. You could see the sadness in his eyes.
"I shouldn't have asked that.... " you mentally slapped yourself for asking that. He sighed. " a stubborn one ain't it? " he asked looking at you. He gently lifted you up, bridal style. " if I tell you my story would you tell me yours? " he asked looking at you. You were blushing, no one had carried you like that, not even your good friends and this one was a stranger.

You nodded your head. He carried you till the bench in the opening. He gently made you sit down. "So... What's your name? " he asked looking at you. "It's (y/n)... And thank you for carrying me till here." you said still looking down. You were embarrassed. " Not at all. You have a pretty name. My name is Na Jaemin. You can call me Nana or Simply Jaemin... " he said giving you a bright smile. You looked up, it was the brightest smile you had ever seen. "Na Jaemin... Where have I heard that name? " You asked to yourself. "T-thank you. That's a good name....Na Jaemin" you found yourself repeating. "But Nana.... Why were you crying earlier? " you asked looking at him. He looked flustered, he had forgotten about that. "Well.... Uh.... " he said scratching his neck. "Well the thing is, I have some problems with my spinal cord so I won't be able to dance for some time.... And I think I'll be letting my team mates down. I'm scared I won't be able to dance again...." he said giving a sigh, you could see the sadness in his eyes.
You felt bad and embarrassed. "I'm really sorry, I didn't know you had such a problem, I shouldn't have let you carry me" you said suddenly standing up and bowing 90°. "Ouch" you said, you had forgotten that you had hurt your ankle back there. "Hey, sit down. It's okay, don't worry about it. " he said smiling. That smile about him was the best thing,apart from his personality. You sat down with him on the bench.