NCT: Mark x reader

hello readers, Angel here!
I'm really sorry for updating soooo late. I sincerely apologise. I bring to you another new story. Its a Mark Lee x reader. I hope you enjoy it. There will be a lot of fast forward so I hope you guys don't mind. Thank you for your support. ^_^ please continue to support the story.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Flashback to three years ago, on how you first met Mark (2016)

Author's POV :

Its nearly the end of summer now and you've been working at a cafe as a part time employee. The cafe has been lately really busy, your shift was from morning 6 am till 11:30 pm. It really was tiring you. You've been working on the job because you wanted to earn some extra money, so that when you need it you don't have to ask your parents. The cafe was rather not very large nor very small. It was of an average size. The decorations were modern with am ancient things. The cafe was filled with the smell of grounded coffee, freshly baked cookies and cake.

"(Y/n)! 3 latte and one chocolate cake and 3 strawberry cakes to table 4 please! " Soo-in said. "Coming right up Soo" you said as you took the order from Minho and moved to table number four. There were three gorgeous men sitting there. One looked like Jack frost, one was cute looking and one looked like a foreigner. "Here you go, your oder sir. Enjoy" you said as you kept their orders on the table and went back.

"Hey, (y/n) can you go deliver something to Jungki? He forgot to take it. He said it was something important. "Well...... " you said looking at the clock. It was past 11,your shift had ended."okay.... But first I'll change out of these clothes" you said and went in to change it. You came out wearing a baby blue coloured jumpsuit with a white shirt underneath. You wore dark blue converse shoes. You carried your bag and let your hair loose."here take this cake and coffee to him too. He also forgot to take his lunch" she said. You agreed without any hesitation and took the package. As you walked out of the door , you met Marie. She was the one one who worked after your shift. You exchanged smiles and nodded as if knowing that the both of you were in a hurry. You went out, the fresh smell of summer afternoons hit your nose. Your lips curved up to an unknowing smile. You took a glance at your wrist watch ,it was 11:10 am, 20 minutes to reach Jungki's bookstore.

You thought to yourself. You were going to walk, it was only a 15 min walk from the cafe. You made your way towards the store. The weather today was really great, the happiness and the summer vibes the people were giving out were amazing. You loved  to see other people's smile. You went to Starbucks to get a quick drink as you were hungry, "One (f.flavour) drink please" you asked and paid for the drink. You kept it, so that you have have it after reaching the bookstore. After around 15 minutes of walking you reached " paradise B " . It was the name of the shop that jungki owned. "Paradise B" literally meant Paradise books. As you entered you could feel the calmness and coolness of the place, which was the total opposite of the cafe.

"Hey! Jun Oppa!!! " you said as you entered the store. He was sitting in the counter and reading a book. He looked up and looked surprised to see you. "Oh hey! (Y/n)! " he kept his book down and waved at you. You smiled and went towards him. "What brings you here? " he said and you went towards him. "Well ,seems like you forgot something important back in the cafe and you also forgot your lunch" you said as you gave him the paper bag. "Omo!!! Thank you T~T what would i do without the both of you? " he said as he hugged you. "W-well let go of me. I'm suffocating" you said. He finally let go of you. "I'm sorry. " he said apologising. "No problemo,but i have to go now see ya!' You said as you were about leave."(y/n)! Wait. I recently received some new sets of books could you check it out? " he said. You smile, and turned back. "I'd love to" you said and smiled. He knew you loved books so it would be like a job done for him too. He smiled and took you to his office where the boxes of new books were kept. "Have fun " he said smiling and went out. You opened a box and you could already smell the fresh smell of books. It was heaven for you. You did you job and inspected every book.