NCT : Yuta x reader

Hihi! angel here ❤ I'm writing a Yuta x reader now. I hope you'll like it. And please like and follow me for more stories ahead.
If you want a story of you x your bias you can inbox me. 😊 and tell me what type of scenario you would like. ^^

No one's pov :

You didn't want to go to school. You hated school the most. It was a place of not only learning things but the school where your worst memories were. You used to get bullied. In class you were a loner. It was hard to adjust to a new school. You transferred from SOPA. Your bully wasn't a girl but it was Nakamoto Yuta. The heart drop of the school. You didn't know why bit he'd bully you. He wouldn't beat you up or anything but, he would tease you, hide your things, do rude things to you but the weird thing g was he never asked money from you or trashed you. But you still hated it.
But today was the last day before the summer break.

Your pov :
"Umma....... Do I have to go? I'm not feeling well" you lied as you were eating your breakfast in the dinning room. "You have to. Your grades are going down.... " she trialled off. You chocked on your juice that you were drinking. "Umma... I'll make it up. I'll go now. Bye love you" you said as you hurriedly stood up, carried your bag and went out of the house . You remembered something. You had off today after the 7th period, that means you got time to go to your part time job. The best thing about the job was that a guy always came to buy books. He looked like Jack frost from the movie the Guardians. You smiled thinking about that. You didn't want to get into trouble on such a good day. You walked fast and after about 15 minutes you reached school. Clearly no one was there, you greeted the guard and went inside. You kept your things in your locker and started to walk towards when you number into someone. You tell backwards and fell down on your butt. "O-owww... " you said and started to stand up. You saw a guy, he had hazen coloured hair with dark brown eyes.
He was the one you had bumped. The other guy looked like Jack frost. He had snow white coloured hair with a perfect chiseled jaw line. You quickly got up and bowed. "I-im sorry... ". You slowly came up. "Watch where you go" the brown head guy said and walked away. "Hey. I'm sorry on behalf of my friend. He's not very friendly. My name is Tae Yong and yours? " the other guy said. "I-its okay.... I know" you said smiling. "Your the girl from the library? " he asked looking closely at you. "Y-yes... " you shuttered. "Oh, no wonder I was thinking where I saw you. I'm sorry for not recognising earlier. " he said scratching his neck. "I-its okay.. " you shuttered. You were screaming internally because no one recognised you. "See you later bye" he said as he went to join his other friend. Yuta. You had to go collect some books from the library first so you went. After collecting the books you slowly made your way to the classroom.

You dreadfully entered the classroom. You didn't want to go to class because of the people there. Especially Yuta. You entered and your eyes locked with his. He sat at the back of class. You didn't want to admit but you had to. He had gorgeous brow eyes and matching brown hair. He was perfect for any other girl. But you didn't think so.

Breaking the gaze you went and sat at your seat. It was near the wind or in the second bench. The teacher finally came in. The first period was history. It was a subject you were good at. "Students, I'll give you your last week's test marks. And some of your grades in history is going down so I'll be assigning study partners . So that the people who's grades are going down will get better ones in the next test. ie tomorrow. " he finished. "How will it help? " Yuno asked.  "Well, the one who got the highest and the ones who are good in this subject will help the ones who are less good or weak in this subject". The teacher finally said. You all nodded your head obediently .
Mr.Kim read out the names of the partners and only four of you were left. Jennie, Jino ,you and Yuta. "(Y/n)  and Yuta" the teacher announced. Your face fell, it was something you didn't want. "Why Yuta? Why not Jino? " you asked yourself. You looked back at Yuta and his face was emotionless. His brown orbs were cold. But he gave you a knot on your stomach every time you saw him. You hated this feeling because he was the one you hated. He was your bully.