Sixteen

You Know It

I just stared at him looking so damn confused.

He's hard to forget?

"Oh! So that's what you think?" I grinned sheepishly. "I can forget you, Gray."

"So all I have to do is to make you mine again..." he smirked.

"Can you do that?" I accepted his challenge.

"Watch me." Gray Fullbuster flashed his arrogant smirk and walked away.

I was nervous at what he had said.

Can he do that?

I doubt.

I nervously shake my head and smiled. Then our car parked in front of me.

"Good afternoon, miss." The driver greeted me, I smiled back at him and stared at the window.  

When I got home, I changed into my pjs and stalked some people at the social media. 

I'm totally pissed at him right now! 

Going down at the kitchen and ate food because I am starving. My mind is betraying me. It kept on thinking about that psychotic asshole! 

"If only you'll be gone. I hope you disappear! Hope you fly away back to mars you bitch!" I murmured. 

"What the fuck? Are you insane?" I was startled and almost dropped the fork I am holding. 

"Can you... never mind!" I rolled my eyes. This idiotic brother of mine is so much alike with that psycho. 

"Oh! By the way, there were rumors that Gray is dating someone currently." He ate the lasagna that was left on my plate, "Or she's just a side fling." He shrugged while chewing. 

I rolled my eyes. Again!

"And now he's actually dating someone." I murmured. 

"What?" 

"What?" did my brother heard it? 

"Rumors, Juvia. Rumors. Maybe they're real, or not." He smirked, "And it sounds like you are jealous." 

Wait. How did this idiot know? Did I told him before? Damnit! I'm forgetful!

Or maybe Gray told him. 

A month had passed and all I ever did was ignoring that psychotic asshole, that's like my part time job. Ignoring him and all he ever do is sending me letters and talking to me. 

I am now sitting in front of Lucy Heartfilia in the cafeteria. She had been my bestfriend on the past month and we've been inseparable. I wonder if she knows about Gray and I. Oh well, I tell her anyways.

"So, do you know Gray Fullbuster?" I took a sip at my favorite strawberry juice. 

"Who's that?" she said, not even laying a glance on me.

And, what the hell! She doesn't knows him?

"Tss. Nevermind. He's an ass." I rolled my eyes sipping at my juice again. 

"He's an ass or he doesn't have an ass?" She said. I chuckled. 

I stared at the window and I am four tables away from my old, usual spot. I never dared to eat there or stay there. 

"So you mentioned me this Gray... What is with him?" She asked me 

I looked at her. Is my best friend dumb? 

I sighed. 

"A bastard who chase girls who doesn't chase him. Bastard." I simply said. 

She rolled her eyes and smiled, "Whatever, I'm going to buy a new drink, getting thirsty around here. See you later!" she said.  I smiled at her and nodded. 

Alone again. 

"Look who's alone." 

"What?" I lazily looked up to see my brother. 

He flashed his signature grin, "Gotta buy a drink." 

"Can you please stop getting near to me, people might know asshole!" He just winked and went to the cashier. 

"Alone?" 

"What again, Natsu!" I shouted making that girls beside my table glance at my side. 

And it was Gray. 

I was about to leave when he held my hand tightly. 

"Ow! It hurts!" He loosen the grip.  "Can you please leave me alone!" 

He just smiled again! 

"You know how I chase, Juvia. You know it all too well." he winked and I just rolled my eyes and left him.