"Well newsflash for you Jennie! You're like the only popular girl in school since kindergarten and the amount of sovereignty and influence you have over the school is none other. If I could brag you about my dad then he would stop pressurizing me into this." He further explained, I recognized his need but it didn't made it tolerable.

"Tell me honestly, that's not all that there is to it, right?" A quick change of expression formed in the face of Scott. Bingo. I muttered in thought. "What do you mean?" His eyebrows arched in question. "Remember ninth grade?" I responded back a question again. He crunched his face trying to pinpoint to what part of ninth grade he should remember, and when he did, he saw the light. "You haven't moved on from her, haven't you?" I followed up. I saw his eyes growing dim, and a light frown formed on his face.

"Honestly It's hard to, you know, especially when I see her everyday in school." He sincerely replied."Woah, and I thought you were just a stupid jerk who never cared. I didn't know Jisoo had cut you deep." I said in shock, realizing that his intimate feelings for my bestfriend has never burned down. "I didn't know too, until it was too late." he uttered in contrition.

"But you should just get over it, Scott. Jisoo's the happiest she's ever been, you know she's dating someone right?" I said with two eyebrows raised, he nodded in reply. "Yeah, I know. That's why I need someone like you. At least. So that I could finally forget."

"You are hopeless, Scott. You're just hurting yourself even further, dating me can't help you." I blunted out. "What better choice do I have? You are my last chance." He rebutted in certainty. "What do I even get from all of this?!" I exclaimed, I haven't seen any benefit on my part though. "Well, you can get that valedictorian title you've been dreaming of." he quickly replied.

"Date me or deal with the consequences." He recomposed himself and stated his ultimatum. "No." I replied with confidence. "Well If you won't, I can f'ck with Rosé instead, right?" he shamelessly asked. "F'ck you." I had enough and cussed at him so hard, "I can let you choose. F'ck you or f'ck Rosé?" I squished both of my hands which were on the sides as I shot a death glare at Scott for making me choose between choices I couldn't choose. All I know is, Rosé shouldn't be a part of this mess. "Don't you even dare touch a finger at Rosé!" I warned him. Surprisingly, he smirked, as if he was expecting my reaction, "So, it's f'ck you then." He quickly retorted back with a kiss on the lips. I was bewildered. The strange taste of him formed an icky sensation inside my stomach. It was flabby, nasty, and disgusting, not a spark of enthusiasm greeted the butterflies inside me. This was nothing compared to Rosé, because nothing will ever compare to her luscious saccharine lips, the only thing that I defeat myself with. So I tried my best to let go and remove his lips from mine, "Yuck!"

"I'll drive you to school tomorrow." He said after detaching his lips from mine, and walked away. Leaving me alone in the vast parking lot. Dammit, what have I gotten myself into.

So after that, I've been entitled to date Scott, and it's been almost a month now but it's still the talk of town, and I wish I could just kill myself whenever I see the look on Rosé's face when I'm with him, but you know, I couldn't do a thing.  I've been also distant to Jisoo and Samuel lately since I can't really tell them what happened, all of my friends are already feeling the disconnection between us, and I also hate myself for that.

...

After school, Scott always drives me back home, which means I've been using my Porsche very often now. I met Lisa at the kitchen counter while she's eating a banana, she's in her dance attire which means she just came from practice. "I thought you were gay, why were you with a guy just now?" Lisa greeted me with question. I settled my bag at the table, "None of your business." I replied as I quickly grabbed a banana from a plate in the table.