Chapter Thirty: Singing The Blues (pt.2)

Start from the beginning

I wondered if he would open his eyes once he tasted my lips. Would he recognize them? He kept his eyes closed and kissed me back with much crave the same way he would kiss me before. Feeling his sensual tender lips against mine one final time enlightened me but also broke me. Although at that precise moment I didn't care if he thought I was Becca. I wanted ALL OF HIM no matter what. Our soft passionate kiss suddenly turned into a wild savagely desperate one.

He grabbed me from the waist and pulled me up

He grabbed me from the waist and pulled me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist as my ass bounced just below his v-line. He slipped his thick hard cock inside me. His hands gripped my ass firmly while with his mouth he devoured my neck and breast. Every wild kiss was full of lustful bites and deep desire.

 Every wild kiss was full of lustful bites and deep desire

I moaned out-loud as he thrusted his dick inside me. Each time harder and deeper. This time we weren't making love....we were fucking wildly. His crave for my body was amazing but also surprising. He touched me like if it was the last time he would do so. His sexual kisses were like electric bolts striking my entire body. As he kept going my thighs started to numb. I didn't care if I wasn't able to walk the rest of the day or the following. I wanted this to last as long as it could. I felt two of his fingers gently press inside my anus. I gasped in pleasurable pain as his fingers rapidly fucked my ass while his dick roughly pounded inside me. I moaned loudly while my head tilted back. I took every inch of his thick long cock like a champ. It all lasted longer then I expected, I was beyond satisfied.