Diana

I woke up to the smell of bacon. Burning bacon. I quickly get off my bed, into my robe, and run out of my room to see what is going on. I walked into the kitchen to see Alex standing over the stove. "Hey Alex, you're gunna burn the bacon." She turned. "Well yeah, that's the point." She turned back around to turn off the stove. "What do you mean 'that's the point'? You want burnt bacon?" I asked. "No silly. I just wanted to wake you and Namjoon up." I laughed. "Well, you know I do wake up to the smell of burning bacon. That's a crime ya know. But you only completed half of your mission." She smiled. "Oh yeah? I wouldn't be so sure of myself just yet." She nodded her head over towards the hallway, where I saw Namjoon walking out of his room. I turned around to look at Alex. "Well, I guess you know him better than I do." Suddenly, I felt something go around my waist. "Good morning." Namjoon said, still a bit groggy. I smiled and leaned up against him. "Good morning." Namjoon went over to Alex and messed up her hair. "Mornin' Alex." He said. She swatted him away. She was looking at me in a weird way. I shrugged my shoulders.

"Good idea." I whispered as I walked past Namjoon. He smiled and continued to pour his coffee. The rest of the day was like that. During the movie we watched, he sat with his arm around me, during lunch, he fed me some of his own food. We even took it so high, that we shared each other's drink. And the whole time, Alex gave me the same look. To finish our act up, Namjoon asked me to dinner. Of course, I said yes. Then, our whole plan got messed up. "That's funny! I was going to go out to dinner! Well, at least I won't be alone at home." I nodded my head. "Y-yeah." Alex smiled. "I'm going to go to my favorite place to eat. You have an extra key if you finish first. Okay? Bye guys have fun!" she exclaimed as she walked out of the door.

Namjoon and I looked at each other. "Do you know where her favorite place to eat is?" Namjoon asked. I shook my head. "Absolutely no idea. But, whatever it is, it's probably a Korean BBQ place so I think we are safe." He nodded. "So, what do you want to do now that she is gone?" I asked. Namjoon looked at me confused. "Aren't we going to dinner?" Oh. I thought it was only something we were just saying... "Oh! Yeah of course." Namjoon laughed. "I mean, if you don't wanna, we don't..." "Of course, I want to! Why wouldn't I? It would be like our little second date." I interrupted. He laughed and gave me a hug. "So where are we going?" He asked. I thought for a minute. "How about that new Chinese buffet that opened last night?" He smiled. "If that is what you want, that is what we'll have." He kissed me and then went to get the keys and we head out of the house together.

][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][

When we pulled up to the front, Namjoon ran around the car and opened the door for me. "Why thank you kind sir." I said teasingly. He laughed and bowed. We then walked in and I looked around. It was a really lovely place. It had a chandelier in the front lobby along with a huge chocolate fountain. I mean, it was even bigger than I was! I walked up to it, looked around, and stick my finger in it and liked it off. Mmm, milk chocolate. "I saw that," said a voice behind me. I freeze. I slowly turn around to see Namjoon standing there smiling. "You scared the living poop out of me!" I said as I punched him playfully. "Excuse me, but are you eating or..." The lady at the front desk asked. "U-uh yes! We will be eating." I said. She escorted us to a booth and took our orders for what we wanted to drink. In about three minutes, our drinks arrived, and we went to get something to eat.

We came back, and we started to eat. After we finished, Namjoon got up. "Where are you going?" I asked. "Getting more?" He didn't answer, and instead just walked away. I looked at our empty dinner plates. I started to think. Why was this life for me? Why do I deserve something this good? A relationship that I know is heading in the right direction, an awesome friendship with Alex, everything is just so... right. Soon, Namjoon came back with a plate of spaghetti. I look at him with one eyebrow up. "Spaghetti? What for?" I asked. He set the plate down in the middle of the table. There wasn't a bunch on the plate, but there was enough for one person to eat. Yet there were two forks. "Let's lady and the tramp this." He said as he picked on of the forks up. I laughed as I grabbed the other. I stuck my fork in the spaghetti and twirled it around as Namjoon did the same.

We put the spaghetti in our mouths and we got closer to each other. We got closer, and closer, and closer until, "Having fun?" I quickly bit the end of the spaghetti off and swallowed. I started to cough, so I took a drink of my water. I look over to see who is talking. Uh oh. Its Alex. "A-Alex! W-what are you doing here?" I asked, still recovering from the spaghetti incident. "Eating. I told you I was coming here." Namjoon shook his head. "No, you said you were going to go to your favorite place to- ooh." He said as he finally realized it. This was her favorite place to eat. "S-so you wanna sit down, o-or..." "Enough. I've heard enough." Alex interrupted. "Y-You guys," she said, her voice breaking, "are together, aren't you?" Namjoon and I looked at each other and then back at Alex. "Alex, we didn't want to tell you this way, but... yeah we are. We have been for a while now." Namjoon explained.

I looked down at the table. I felt really bad. I lied to her. We told each other everything. Now, I wouldn't be surprised if she slapped me in the face. "Diana, you- you lied to me. Why would you do that? You know how I am." I looked up at her. "I'm sorry Alex. I just didn't want to tell you because I didn't want to hurt you. I didn't mean harm by it. Can you ever forgive me?" She shook her head. "I can forgive you. But I don't think I will." She turned around and walked away. Namjoon looked at me. "This is all my fault. I-I don't think we should be like this. I'm getting in the way..." "No." I interrupt. "If she is really my friend, she will forgive me. She wouldn't let a man come in between our friendship. It has nothing to do with you. Nothing at all." Namjoon sighed. "I guess we should go home to talk to her huh?" I nodded my head. We got our things and left.

We got to the house and ran in. "Alex?" I called. No answer. Of course i'm not gonna get an answer, she is, like, really mad at me. "Alex?" I call out as I open her bedroom door. I saw her laying face down on her bed with a pillow over her head. I heard a muffled noise of her crying. I saw Namjoon at the doorway. I wave him away and close the door. I don't think it would be a good idea for him to be in the room with us, given the situation. I shake her. "Alex, c'mon. Sit up and let's talk about this." She sat up quickly. "What is there to talk about? You're in love with him and he is obviously in love with you. I just will have to learn to accept that." I sighed. I looked at her. Her eyes were bloodshot, most likely from crying, and there was tear lines down her cheeks. "It wasn't okay for me to do that... I should have told you about it... We just didn't want to hurt you that's all." She nodded her head. "Y-Yes I know that, now i'm fine you can go now." I looked at her concerned. "A-Are you sure? I mean, really?" She nodded her head and pointed to her door. I guess that's a sign that I need to leave her alone. I guess... I guess she's right. I need to leave her some time to herself. I stood up and walked over to the door. I looked back at her. I studied her for a moment, turned around, and closed the door.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Oof. :3

~Hev