Diana

We drove up to the restaurant and Namjoon got out the car and ran to my side of the car. He opened the door for me and smiled. I smiled back and got out. He closed the door behind me. What a gentleman. We walked in and ordered our food. "So, have you ever... sang before?" I looked at him with confused eyes. "Yeah why?" I sat up straight in his chair. "I was wondering if you wanted to be in my next song." I looked at him shocked. "M-me? In your song?" He nodded his head. "I-I'd love to!" He smiled big. "Great! We can meet in Starbuck tomorrow at... 8?" I nodded my head. Soon after, our food came, and we were finished in less than an hour.

When we got back to Alex's house, Namjoon collected all the boys and waved goodbye. Alex turned to me. "So, how was your date with Namjoon?" I looked at her. "It was not a date Alex! It was just lunch! And it was great thanks." She laughed. "He also asked me to be in his next song. We are going to meet at Starbucks tomorrow morning at 8. Could you drop me off?" Alex smiled. "Yeah. Sure." I smiled and looked at the clock. 8:45. "I'm tired Alex. I'm going to go to sleep now. Goodnight." She waved and flopped on the couch, took out her phone, and started to listen to BTS. I shook my head and smiled. I walked into the room, changed, fell onto the bed, and fell asleep.

I woke up and it was 6:45. I fully got up and got changed. I walked into the living room and Alex was out there watching BTS cracks. "Were you up all night Alex?" I asked. "She nodded her head. "Sleep is for wimps." She looked up at me without moving her head. "Hey! I resemble that remark." I say. She smiled and looked back at her screen. "That was the point. I shook my head. "Can you drop me off now?" She looked up at the clock. "It's only 7:00!" I nodded my head. "I know. I want to be early." She shook her head and got up. "Come on." She says as she opens the door and walks out.

I get out of the car and wave goodbye to Alex as she was driving away. I walk into Starbucks and I see a man sleeping with a grey hoodie on. He also has a laptop on and its open. So of course, I can't help but look at what is on the laptop. I peek over the man's shoulder and what I see surprised me. It was a Dan and Phil video. I look under the man's hoodie. Its Phil!

I shake his shoulder. "Phil?" He snorts and sits up. I laugh. He looks at me. "What happ- oh. Oh. Hey Diana." He seemed really shy. "Listen, Phil, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have acted that way. I guess I was really surprised. I wasn't expecting it." I looked down. "No Diana. I should have done that. It's my fault. Was that your... you know..." I sighed. "Yeah." I looked up at him and he looked down. "I'm sorry... I would think that someone like you would already had her first." I smiled. I knew what he meant he just didn't want to say it. "Well, thanks." He looked up and smiled.

I heard the bell go off meaning that someone came in. I turned around and saw Namjoon looking around the room. I ran to him. "Namjoon!" He smiled at me. "Good morning!" He said, and he put his arms out. I gave him a hug. I turned around. Phil was looking at Namjoon then back at me a couple times. Then he turned around and put his head down.

I was about to say something, but I decided not to. I motioned to the line. "Two caramel frappes please." I looked at him in astonishment. "How did you know?" He smiled down at me. "Lucky guess?" I smiled as we went to sit down. "So, about the song. I would love if you would sing it for me. The part would really fit your voice." I nodded. "No matter what Namjoon, I will do it." He smiled. "That's the girl we all know and love." I smile.

Soon after, our drinks were ready, and we set forth to his recording studio. "So, do you have a car or are we walking?" I asked Namjoon. He looked at me with one eyebrow up. I nod my head. "We are driving." I said, knowing what that meant. We walked by a bunch of cars until we got into an empty parking lot. Well, it was empty except for the one car parked way out in the middle. "Couldn't find parking?" I asked with a slight smile on my face. "I just wanted a long walk I guess. Ya know, for the exercise." I started laughing.

Once we got to the car Namjoon quickly slid in front of me to open the door. "Ladies first." Namjoon said as he took a bow. "Oh? Then why aren't you in there yet?" I said with a sly smirk on his face. He looked up at me not coming up from the bent over position. I started to laugh. "I'm only kidding. Thank you." I said as I got into the car. Namjoon got into the driver's seat and started the car. Yet he didn't move. He turned to me. "Thanks for doing the Diana. It means a lot to me. Really, it does." I smiled. "No problem Namjoon. Anything for a friend." He chuckled, looked down, and started to drive.

About twenty minutes later they arrived at the recording studio. Namjoon ran out of the car before I even could unbuckle my seat belt, and opened the door for me. "Thank you Namjoon." He smiled as I got out of the car.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^:P Thanks Loves! <3

~Hev