Diana

I don't fall asleep like the others do. I can't help but think about Phil. Why did I invite him? I'll just make a fool of myself. Next thing I know, there is a tap on my shoulder. I don't move. "Diana?" Oh no. Its Phil. "I was wondering if you want to go to prom with me." My eyes open wide. But I don't still I don't move, not an inch. He leans over me and kisses me. Omg no way. My eyes open wide and I push him away. "I thought you were asleep." He says. He looks down. "Yeah... Um well... I will be right back."

I get up and walk into the kitchen. What just happened? My first kiss with my first crush? I just wasn't ready for this. I sneak into Alex mom's room and get a blanket and pillow and lay on the couch. I'm not going back in there. "What are you doing?" Phil says. I quickly get up. I laugh nervously. "Just checking that the couch is cushy." I press on the couch. "Yep! Definitely squishy!" I laugh nervously again. Oh boy. "I'm sorry." Phil says. I look down. "If you want me to leave, I will." I sigh. "I think that would be best." He nods. He walks down to get his stuff from the room and he walks out of the house. I watch him from the window.

Suddenly, I hear a scream coming from the room. It sounds like Alex. "What happened?" I say when I got to the room. I see Namjoon sitting up breathing heavily. Not Alex. "Just bored." He says. I stare at him. "The movie didn't scare me at all." I chuckle quietly. I lay down again and get comfortable. "Um... Hey Diana?" I sit up. "Yeah?" I sigh. "Can you stay up with me?" In my head, I am screaming no, but I don't want to be so mean. "Yeah sure." I sit next to him and put the blanket on my lap. I cross my fingers hoping he doesn't notice that Phil is gone. He looks around. "Where is Phil?" he asks. Ugh. "Long story." He nods his head.

We talk all night until Alex wakes up. "Good morning Alex." I say. I get up and stretch. Namjoon does the same thing. We walk to the living room and make some coffee. The boys wake up a little later. I am secretly crossing my fingers that no one notices that Phil is gone. "Where is Phil at?" Alex says. I really need to stop crossing my fingers. "Uhh... He uh... said he couldn't sleep so he went home." Alex laughed. I laughed nervously with her. "I was awake the whole time. I know what happened." O. M. G.

"You were? Oh... that's uh... that's funny." Alex just smiled and walked to get some coffee. Namjoon walked over to me. "So... what did happen?" I look down. I don't really want to say because the boys might hear. "He kissed me." I whisper. "What?" he says. "Speak louder." I sigh. "He kissed me." I say a little louder. "What?" Namjoon asked. I roll my eyes. "He kissed me okay?!" I yell. I look at him with an angered face. His face was pale. Suddenly, everyone was crowding around me, but I keep looking at Namjoon. "Happy?" I whisper, and I ran away to the bathroom.

I ran in the bathroom and I locked the door. I sat on the edge on the bathtub and started to cry. I don't know what I want right now. I wanted this to happen, Phil kissing me, but now that it happened, I wish it never had. Suddenly, I hear a light knock on the bathroom door. "Diana! Come on out here." It's just Alex. "No Alex. I'm not going out there. Not after what happened." Alex tried shaking the door handle. She wasn't giving up, so I just unlocked the door and jerked it open. "What do you want?" I said. I looked at Alex and noticed someone standing behind her. Namjoon. I quickly slammed the door back shut and locked it. I heard whispers behind the door, but I couldn't make out what they were saying.

"Diana, please come out. I didn't know what happened and I'm sorry I pushed you into saying that. Please forgive me." I hear Namjoon say. I just rolled my eyes. I guess it's not his fault. He didn't know. I opened the door and Namjoon stood there with his head down. "Listen, I'm sorry. I know it wasn't your fault, you didn't know." He looked up at me and I noticed that he has been crying. I gave him a quick hug. "I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to make you cry." He smiled and wiped his face. "It's okay. It's my fault really." I smiled. "Well, let's get back to the others, they're probably waiting for me."

As soon as I get to the living room, Alex runs up to me and hugs me. "You okay?" she asked me. "Yeah. I'm fine. I guess I overreacted a little." Alex raised an eyebrow. "Okay a lot." I say and laugh. Alex then rubbed her hands together. "What have we got planned for today?" I shrug. "I don't really know." I look at the clock. One forty-five. I noticed I haven't eaten yet. "Hey Diana?" Namjoon asked. "Yeah?" "I was wondering if you wanted to go out for lunch... I know this really good Korean barbeque place. If you don't want to I understand." "I'd love to! I'm starving!" I felt like he could read my mind. "Great!" he said. "I'll meet you in the car and you go get dressed 'kay?" I nodded my head and ran upstairs.

I looked in the mirror. What to wear... I grabbed a pair of ripped jeans and a black spaghetti-strapped tank top. I quickly slipped on my Adidas and put my hair up into a ponytail. It wasn't all smooth and everything but whatever. I ran downstairs and waved goodbye to everyone. I ran out the door and got into the car. 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^:DD Hope you liked it! Feel free to comment! Thanks Loves! <3

~Hev