Outertale - A Little Welcome

Zacznij od początku

"Thanks you two..." her voice barley audible.

"Well we couldn't have just left you there bleeding to death right?"

~*~guard
Finally finding Alphys with the help of other royal members on this ship we ask her for help.

"Oh my gosh what happened to her?!" She panics and takes a close look at her beloved wife Undyne. "She's been stabbed... by who?! No one was carrying a weapon such as a knife!" Alphys looks at us with complete distraught.

"There was a human... they just came out of no where and- and just stabbed her and went away!" I panickly shouted. Alphys looked shocked.

"A-another human? Just out of no where?" She looks back down at Undyne's state. "Ugh... there's no time to talk about this, Undyne needs treatment right away. Get mettaton, he can carry her to my lab faster." The royal guard members nodded and went to go look for mettaton. Alphys ripped off a long piece of her lab coat and started strip Undyne down. Halfway through Alphys looks up to us and glared. "Turn around! No looking!" All three of us were blushing red. Undyne already passed out from the pain she was in. After she was done Undynes wound was all bandaged stopping her from losing too much blood. Mettaton also comes to us.

Quickly without saying a word he picks up alphys and Undyne and headed off the ship to her lab with rockets. Stars and I proceed to follow them off the ship but we're not able to catch up with them. While we're heading to lab I notice... dust everywhere. Looking around more... there's no one around. Starting to get a eerie feeling I start looking everywhere even more intensely. I gasp loudly once I see the problem. "Stars..." I tug on his sleeve. He grabs my hand in return.

"Yeah?" he says sweetly as if he's trying to comfort me.

"L-look over there..." I point to a an unusual pile of snow., that was covering something up. Stars looked disgusted.

"Oh god no..." He grips my hand tight.

S h e k i l l e d e v e r y o n e i n s n o w d i n . . .

Tears start forming from Stars sockets and his knees fall onto the snow. I kneel down and hug him tightly. It felt bad, seeing him like this really hurts. Everything that's happening to these innocent creatures it's just so... unjust. "Stars, this will all end, I promise you. Once I leave everyone will be back and it'll be like nothing ever happened." He sniffles.

"But...will you ever come back? He looks up at me with such a desperate face, tears still clearly dripping down. I hug him even more tighter.

"I'll come back once I make sure she can't hurt you, anyone... everyone! I won't let her harm a soul once I come back." I start crying withnout noticing and we just stayed in silence for a while embracing each other...

'sometimes I wish I didn't bother caring for any of these monsters'

Stars look up at me again, his tears have stopped but mine hasn't.

'it's such a hassle... maybe if I hadn't cared for anything in the first place'

He gives me a sad smile and leans in closer to my face.,

'it hurts'

I feel his kiss on my forehead.

'it hurts to love everyone I meet'

I stop crying and he stands up, helping me up as well.

'the feeling of not being to help the ones I love right now..'

We properly bury the dead, and head off to the lab in comforting silence.

~*~

"Is Undyne fine?" We ask once we got to Alphy's lab. Alphys nods and slightly smiles.

"Gladly it's not as bad as we thought it was. Apparently the only problem was actually jst the loss of blood. All we really needed was to bandaged her." I glared at Stars for saying she needed help beyond bandaging. He sweats and shrugs.

"Sheesh once I heard what happened I was so terrified! I never had to be that serious ever!" Mettaton sighs.

"same here...' Alphys sighs.

"Well I'm glad she's okay." I smile

"After all that panicking, how about we go get something to eat, chat for a bit and get this uneasiness out of our system?" Mettaton recommends. Everyone agrees and we go eat ramen in Alphys lab.

"woah! This tastes so good!" I exclaimed. Alphys smiles.

"well don't you humans have it on earth as well?" She asks. I shrug.

"My mom was the one who always prepared us home made food so I never got to eat something like this..." I mumble, now feeling down thinking about my deceased family...

"Well! I can give you whole pack of it if you want!" I quickly nodded my head.

"Gimme!!!~" Alphys giggles and went to get me packs of ramen. I look over at Mettaton and Stars realizing they're not eating. "why aren't you two eating?"

"Um excuse me but I'm a robot, that'll mess up my body duh. I only eat high quality oil." He holds up a bottle that has his face and a bunch of glitter.

"Oh... ? Y-You look good on it."

"Right? I look good on everything, I've always wanted to make houses shapped like me, and me on everything but they rejected my proposal! Can you believe it?" he pouts.

"Who knows, maybe they'll give in one day!" I joked.

"Oh gosh no, that'll be terrifying." Stars butted in. I laugh.

Mettaton and Stars start agruing as Alphys comes back and hands me my pack of ramen and I happily celebrate good food! We talk a little more and Undyne gains conscious and we chat with her for a while. After me and stars realized dark it has become outside we went out the lab.

"So... you're leaving now?" a hint of sadness can be detected in his voice. I nod slowly not being able to look at him straight in the eye. He hugs me.

"Please come back safe and sound." Stars mumbles into my ear.

"I will... I promise no matter what." I hug him back.

"OOooOOoOOH!!!! Look at them! SOO cuuute!" We look back at the lab seeing everyone watching us.

Flustered I let go of Stars "Guyyyys! Stop teasing!" They laugh and go back inside. I sigh and look back at Stars to see he was flustered as well. We look at each other and laugh. "Well see ya in the future." I start walking off to the portal. I was suddenly pulled back and embraced again. "Good bye, I love you..." I sadly smile and hug him back, I can't answer to that.

A simple "bye..." was all I could muster at the moment and I walk off to the portal once again.

'I'll get you... Chara!'