Hanging out with the boys

Chapter 8

" zzzaammmym Elena I can't beilve that were going to hang out with the boys in a little while I mean y would Taylor invite us to hang out with him."

" Cuz I think Taylor likes me and wanted to hang out with me cuz Im really amazing" I said this sactilly.

"OK what ever bae"

"let's go jelly I really want to go see Taylor"

"and I can't wait to see Shawn"

We walk to the front of the magcon building where Taylor said to meet him and the other boys earlier on. As we got coloser I could see Taylor had change out of what he was wearing before and was now wearing one of Nash's shirt and a was wearing black skinny jeans which I found totally adorable.

"Hey beutiful" wow I wouldn't have imagined the sound of his voice would sound so nice and hot as it did when he said that.

"Hey Tay"

I took notice that Nash and Cam wernt standing here with Taylor.

"where's Nash and Cam at? "

"they went to go meet a few more of their fans"

" Oh"

"so who's your friend here?" as he said this I relised that I totally forgot Leigh was stand right next to me this hole time.

"This is Leigh my best friend an..."

"and her faverite is me right?" Shawn said this and I was suprized he already knew.

"Yeah" said Leigh

"so shall we go" Taylor asked rewinening Leigh's moment.

"Yeah but where are we going? " I asked confused cuz I didn't know we were going any where considering I didn't ask where we were going to hang out before but oh well.

"to are hotel room if that's okay with you guys"

"yeah that's fine with me as long as Leigh don't care"

"that's fine with me too"

"so no ones care so off we go then"

The ride there was crazy cuz the boys kept slapping each other. But I was happy where I was sitting. I think Leigh was too. cuz we both sat by the boys we liked.

"so its Elena right?" asked Carter who was sitting in front of us in the Van.

"yeah"

"you know Elena its kinda weird that Taylor brought you to hang out considering he almost never asks anyone too. "

"what are u talking about I bring lots agirls to hang out and Elena just happens to be one of them"

" yeah OK Taylor" then Carter came closer to me and whispered in my ear "Taylor likes you that's your he asked you to hang out with us and the entire show he was excited to hang out with you"