meeting Shawn (Leigh's pov)

chapter 6
LEIGHS POV

GOD is Shawn hot I though to myself as we walked up to Taylor and Shawn as Elena was was rambling on about the usual.
" Hey" said Shawn which pretty much starled me cuz I hadn't even realized that were up next.
" Hey Shawn" I Said even though I sounded fine on the inside I was screaming cuz he was right in front of me.
" so what's ur name beautiful?"
"Leigh"
"wow what a unique name but I like it"
"thanks Shawn" I said smiling. Then Elena came running over with an energy that I could only know that something Taylor had said to her.
"OMG TAYLOR INVITED US TO HANG OUT WITH HIM AND THE BOYS INCLUDING SHAWN AFTER THE SHOW" she said this in a very fast speed that me being her best friend only I would understand.
"wow Elena I can't believe you did that" as I said that I was still staring at Shawn and I think Elena knew that.
"Leigh are you even paying attion"
"yeah"
"OK well what if I said Shawn is shirtless" she said this knowing it might get my attention.
"wait what?"
"Nvm I just was trying to get your attention"
" OK ?" say this was suprized I knew what she was saying but I wasent paying attention to the last part but wow what kind of friends do I have Jez she was amazing and weird.