I couldn't be any happier but I was wrong. I was even happier when I stepped onto the breathtaking lands on Hunza Valley. They say it's heaven on Earth.

It was a dream come true. Albeit our trip to Pakistan was short and hot with groans of tiredness and the summer pulling our legs but by the time we reached the resort in Hunza by Badar's side and his beautiful Pashtoon wife, Shaista. I had never witnessed such beauty as I did just then in the woman's every going ocean blue eyes and milky skin.

Musa who never looked at another woman in his life stood amazed by the beauty the woman held in the simplest form, growling beside him with narrowed eyes he shook his head coming down to my height he whispered ever so warmly. "You know where my loyalty lies." Nipping at my ear, he grinned when my face fished crimson at his audacity.

"This place is so beautiful, brother Badar. I feel like never going back." I mumbled making the man look up in surprise.

"My wife belongs from these lands, my sister. I wanted to er- ehm." He scratched his head uneasily. "I wanted to offer you the humble space of our home in the village here. But I wasn't sure if you would've been comfortable in our house considering you came from-"

"Nonsense, Badar. We may be rich businessmen and the face of the country. But even sitting in your home would never cause damage to our reputation.

"Astaghfirullah," Musa spoke up for the first time making my eyes go wide. The chilly air around me bit into my skin almost welcoming me.

"We wouldn't want to trouble your brother." I smiled leaning onto my husband's form as he easily stood straight even after hours of the tiresome journey.

Badar too shocked looked at us like a fish without oxygen.

"Then it is never too late, we both request you to come to our home. According to my husband, the Nikkah that would take place is not so big so you can stay as long as you want of course that's your choice..." Shaista said making my eyebrows across my hairline.

She could talk! She was far most a quiet person. I didn't think she could speak English so fluently, her voice was as soft as rose petals making me swoon. Glancing at Musa and Abdullah, I found Seema's eyes grow huge with excitement.

"Then it's settled. Tomorrow we will go to our village which is not far from here." Badar announced, his shoulders relaxing now. His face split into a huge grin making me smile too. Following a little boy with grey eyes and dark skin into the resort made of stone and wood, it was a four-story building stretched before us. Following him to our respected rooms, I looked around my room as Musa put our bags away and a sleeping Zahra.

It was so cozy and refreshing from everything back at home. I wanted to stay here for a lifetime. Sighing loudly, I sat on the bed taking my hijab and abaya off as Musa took his kufiyah off. "You look happy," Musa mumbled making me sigh in content.

"How can I not. I always dreamed of traveling, I had the money, the time but I never got the chance." I replied quietly. Moving around Musa tugged his Kandora off going to the bathroom that was grand in its way. Opening my hair, I combed through them hoping to take a few tangles out, my body on its own drifted towards the balcony doors to see another sight entirely.

I could stay here forever and not give a damn about anything at all. Was I dreaming? How could I be here instead of Riyadh? It was so surreal. It was like stepping into a fairytale book, with the green trees, fresh wind, green water, and the kind people. It was so beautiful, the mountains went on and on, never-ending, taking a deathly road to heaven.

"Subhan Allah," I whispered feeling truly at peace. Turning around, I yelped suddenly seeing my husband's wet naked toned chest, his green eyes sparkled as they looked down at me heatedly with amusement. Changing into short khaki shorts and a shirt dangling from his fingers, his hair still wet making his eyes sharper against the light coming into the now open door room. Taking a dangerous step forward, he came closer. I stepped back not knowing why. It was simple when this man seemed to be entirely in my space, sharing the same air to breathe. I could not think straight, my body tingled slightly when he traced his cold fingers against my cheek making me gasp slightly. My back hit the wooden railing as the scene played behind me straight out of a movie making me groan inwardly. God his eyes, why was he so beautiful.