14

Thanks to Seungcheol i got into detention class.

Im sitting at the back right corner of the room, im with some seniors too, they're popular at school tho.

One is Soonyoung known as Hoshi, leader of the dance varsity; and Jihoon known as Woozi popular because of his skills in music, he also produce it. The have a duo called 'SoonHoon' or 'HoWoo' because of the talents they have, they made our school be known too.

"Stay away from me Soon" Jihoon started off as soon as Soonyoung hyung went to him.

"It's not my fault Jihoonie" He said and pouted.

And the others were Seungkwan the divaboo popular because he likes to gossip about everyone and he's so sassy af; and the other is his boyfriend Hansol or Vernon known for his rapping skills.

"Vernonie~" Seungkwan said while coming close to vernon who is teasing his boyfriend by not paying attention to Seungkwan hyung

"Yah!" Seungkwan said as he notice his boyfriend not paying attention to him.

"What?" Vernon said trying to hold his laugh.

"Hmp" He turned his back and the rest was history.

And also there is Kim Mingyu the ultimate crush of the campus, his looks and his rapping skills also made him popular; and his known to be boyfriend, Jeon Wonwoo the brainest among the students, he's the type of person you always see at the library.

they are the very chill couole you could ever seen, since Wonu hyung would always hang out with his books while Mingyu hyung spend his time making Wonu hyung a coffee to drink and watch his boyfriend reading, just like what they're doing right now.

I just watched the couples in their little fight and the way they love each other in such ways, ahh they really look cute together.

While Im busy watching the two I didn't notice that Seungcheol hyung was in here too.

"Hey cutie~" He said making me flinched to my seat.

"Yah!" I said and rolled my eyes.

"Sorry" He said and pouted.

Ahh he look so cute, nope that won't work.

"fuck off" I said and turned my back against him.

"YAH!" He shouted causing everyone to stare at us.

"Sorry!" We both said while showing them the v sign.

"lower down your voice will you" I said to him.

"don't curse little child or else" he smirks

"else what?" I tsk-ed. He leaned closer to my ears.

"I'll kiss you" i would be lying if i say it didn't give me chills. I take a back and properly sit on my chair as i heard him chuckle.

-

henlooo im backkk!!!

prom is coming ayeeee HAHAHAHAH

hope y'all have a good day/night :))