11

I woke up to the sound of my alarm that was on my bedside. I turned it off and get up. I went donwstairs straight to the kitchen.

"Goodmorning!" I said thinking that everyone was already there.

I went over the ref to get some milk, i get a mug and put it on the counter table, that's when i realize it was only me and chan who are in the kitchen.

He just sit at the opposite side and silently eat his breakfast.

"Morning channie~"

"Goodmorning" He smiled awkwardly.

I just drink the milk and get some toast. It was very silent, that only thing you can hear is the chirpping sound of the birds outside.

"Let's walk together" I said, breaking the ice. He just nodded, he leave his chair and put his plates on the sink.

"I'll just prepare" He said as we went to his room.

"Sure!" I answered back.

I quickly finish my food and went to my room to prepare my stuffs too.

"Hannie! Josh! we're leaving!" I shouted as we went off.

We started walking, silence, no one is talking, i can feel the awkwardness.

"Hey" we said in chorus

"You should go first" and again.

"Its ok, you go first" I said that made him look nearvous.

We stopped walking. He looked at me straightly into my eyes.

"Uhm are you th—

" Yes its me" I said, cutting him off.

My heart beats fast, i swear im sweating real hard.

I look at him and he's just there standing still in shock.

"Why?" He asked.

I took a deep breath, hold his both hands, and looked at him straightly into his eyes.

-

ITS CARATS DAY TOMORROW!!!